Would You Accept......

The only team to have conceded fewer goals is Chelsea and they've played two less games. I really think this season is shaping up to be amazing and it's going to happen at Old Trafford. I almost hope they don't lose until then (they can draw a bunch of matches) so City can end their streak and put themselves comfortably on top.

buckshot said:
The only team to have conceded fewer goals is Chelsea and they've played two less games. I really think this season is shaping up to be amazing and it's going to happen at Old Trafford. I almost hope they don't lose until then (they can draw a bunch of matches) so City can end their streak and put themselves comfortably on top.

perfect.

This is the dilemma we find ourselves in now, we are all really thinking we can win the Prem, which we can. So failing to do that and yet still finishing in the top four will leave us feeling slightly deflated. That is how far we have come.

I'd rather let things play thats the beauty of football, the derby this year at the swamp is going to be something.

buckshot said:

Absolutely, head says take whatever from fourth above, but do we all want that?...NO, we all want it to be the title as well, sit tight, it's going to be a good second half - what a shame Hughesy isn't in charge, apparently he always has a better second half of the season!!!!!!!

no matter what happens the next derby is shaping up to be the biggest in years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.