Would you be "bitter" if it happened to another club?

Re: Would you be "bitter" if it happined to another club?

the annual borefest of Shited, Chelski, Arsebandits and scousers was boring beyond belief for the vast majority of football supporters

the more clubs that challenge the recently 'established order' that is our pathetic excuse for a league competition, the happier I will be

the fact that these whinging fans of the $ky ''top4'' actually think they have some sort of divine right to be there is the funniest part of all this

Not particularly, the only reason I would worry is that we are pinning our hopes atm on the CL money to met FFPR. Hopefully a few years down the line the CL money won't be essential to balance our books.

Tbh I'd rather the CL paid minimal prize money, maybe 50% more than the Europa. It would mean teams wouldn't get outrageous benefits of the huge amounts of extra cash that has been seen since it started and would help even up the leagues as the only difference in takings would be gate receipts & commercial deals. Obviously the rags & arsenal would still be able to spend big but not £30m per season big more than other clubs that's been handed to them every season by the CL.

It would also stick a huge spanner in the Glazers plan and could end up with that house of debt struggling to make payments, now that would be a good result

Never happen now though........

Never had a problem with Chelski coming into money and wouldnt have a problem with anyone else in the same fortunate situation.Football needs money.

Balti said:
the annual borefest of Shited, Chelski, Arsebandits and scousers was boring beyond belief for the vast majority of football supporters

the more clubs that challenge the recently 'established order' that is our pathetic excuse for a league competition, the happier I will be

the fact that these whinging fans of the $ky ''top4'' actually think they have some sort of divine right to be there is the funniest part of all this

Balti, I'll agree with arsenal, united and liverpool fans moaning but you're talking out of your arse suggesting chelsea fans are complaining I am one and know plenty and not one has anything bad to say about City and there new found money.

City are now going through what we went through years back, trust me it will get worst before it gets better. If you start winning things then the bitters, liverpool and arsenal, are the worst though i expect you'll get it from united.

Most fans are blinded by their aligience to their club and look to blindly use any stick they can to beat other clubs. Someone touched on it earlier the money pumped into Chelsea and now City is nothing new, Real Madrid have been receiving support from the faarking government for decades, Barcelona are Catalunya and as such have always had massive financial backing from the region in terms of huge support from fans and business alike..won't even go into the TV deal in Spain, if you're looking for something morally wrong in football look no further than that. Juventus - Fiat Money Milan - Berlusconis empire, Liverpool - Littlewoods, Arsenal - Born out of corruption (look up henry Norris)

Lest ye forget it was these clubs that pulled together the champions league because they weren't making enough money out of Europe, they wanted group stages to guarantee extra revenue and safeguard against early elimination.
The fact is nobody would stand a realistic chance of breaking consistently in to the original top table unless they had serious money pumped in.

It's a nice little number they pulled, biggest support most successful teams (forget how they reached the lofty position as it's all in the past hey !) means more money from the respective league, bigger sponsorship deals, more TV money, champions league position, more money, best players, best youth players, better league position, more money...and the cycle goes on.

No wonder they are upset some clubs have gate crashed the party !!

I wouldnt be jealous of any club ( apart from utd, imagine that nightmare ) being bought by oil rich arabs or russians. Im still amazed the circumstances were perfect for Mansour to choose City, it could easily have been Newcastle if not for Mike Ashley being greedy.

Blue Blood CTID said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Not at all.....................unless it was Rags, or spurs......or either scouse club, or Milwall or Leeds (again)....................other than them.

Oh,by the way, what is 'happ-i-ned'???

Leeds mate? That's a bit of a surprise. Work with a couple of Leeds fans, and since the takeover they are the only ones that are well sound with us for the money (don't work with any Newcastle or West ham fans who I really like). I may know the reason why, but Liverpool also hate the scum and a few of them are turning. Oldham fans knock me fucking sick quite frankly as well with their fake "hate united" but will sing their songs bullshit and slag city at every opportunity. Everton are tossers as well I agree. Don't know any Millwall fans I must admit.

Got gobbed on by Leeds at their place many years ago - old scars etc.........................

If we hadn't have been taken over when we were. Don't even think we'd be in the Premier league now, if even trading as a business.

The more the merrier I say. Wouldn't mind at all if say a Sunderland, Newcastle, Derby or West Ham got an oil rich benefactor. Why not? We'd just have to be cleverer as a club, especially in the transfer market and on the pitch.

Wouldn't want the establishment of Arsenal, Liverpool, or rags to get a new oil rich benefactor though.

Never liked Chelsea at any time (their fans tend to have that effect on me), but was pleased when they got rich and moved the rags aside.

zola said:
Balti said:

Balti, I'll agree with arsenal, united and liverpool fans moaning but you're talking out of your arse suggesting chelsea fans are complaining I am one and know plenty and not one has anything bad to say about City and there new found money.

City are now going through what we went through years back, trust me it will get worst before it gets better. If you start winning things then the bitters, liverpool and arsenal, are the worst though i expect you'll get it from united.

Most fans are blinded by their aligience to their club and look to blindly use any stick they can to beat other clubs. Someone touched on it earlier the money pumped into Chelsea and now City is nothing new, Real Madrid have been receiving support from the faarking government for decades, Barcelona are Catalunya and as such have always had massive financial backing from the region in terms of huge support from fans and business alike..won't even go into the TV deal in Spain, if you're looking for something morally wrong in football look no further than that. Juventus - Fiat Money Milan - Berlusconis empire, Liverpool - Littlewoods, Arsenal - Born out of corruption (look up henry Norris)

Lest ye forget it was these clubs that pulled together the champions league because they weren't making enough money out of Europe, they wanted group stages to guarantee extra revenue and safeguard against early elimination.
The fact is nobody would stand a realistic chance of breaking consistently in to the original top table unless they had serious money pumped in.

It's a nice little number they pulled, biggest support most successful teams (forget how they reached the lofty position as it's all in the past hey !) means more money from the respective league, bigger sponsorship deals, more TV money, champions league position, more money, best players, best youth players, better league position, more money...and the cycle goes on.

No wonder they are upset some clubs have gate crashed the party !!

yeah you're right pal. didn't mean you chelseachelsea boys were whinging.... just part of the ex $ky top 4 super duper $ky sunday bore-fest ;-)

I know you're loving every minute as a good mate of mine was there watching Kerry Dixon when you were shit in front of shit crowds ;-) oh and City took the shed :-)

Long may City and Chelsea give it to the Shited's and Arsewank's of the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.