would you be disappointed with this summer return?

Would be well chuffed if we only got those four! Would have liked defensive midfielder in to replace Vieira and to add cover for dejong but think with those players we could still challenge on all fronts!

dachoosen1 said:
Would be well chuffed if we only got those four! Would have liked defensive midfielder in to replace Vieira and to add cover for dejong but think with those players we could still challenge on all fronts!

Barry ---> Vieira

Milner --> Barry

Done and dusted. ;-)

If we got Nasri, I'll be more than happy. Our squad is not shabby, in fact it is very strong, so no worries mate.

No would be happy. I have to agree with the post that the team really looked close knit at the end of the season so wouldnt want to see to many new arrivals. Would be surprised to see a new striker if Tevez is staying.

Andouble said:
Cerci, Savic, Clichy, and Nasri.

the people who wanted summers like the past 2 would probably be disappointed, but we'd have gotten a left-sided defender, a CB, depth in wide positions, and some much needed creativitiy. And by the time all the sales happened, we wouldn't have spent crazy money, but our team would be improved.

No - in truth there are very very few other players whom are available that would improve us - the transfer market is fookin crazy so those that are demand sky high transfer fees and massive wages which makes it difficult for even City because of the Fifa Financial Fair lay rules.

We deffo need a Nasri type person but beyond that we need strenght and depth and players that are prepared to rotate and not demand a game every week - Chelski and Rags have both had these players in the past and their succes is self evident

Tevez is the best news

CTID

Andouble said:
Cerci, Savic, Clichy, and Nasri.
I'd happily settle for those signings. A marquee signing on top would be a bonus. It might actually be nice and a positive to start the season with most of the team settled and not making wholsale changes to our strongest 11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.