Would you be happy to see Nasri Start for Arsenal today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasri In Arsenal's Starting 11 Today

Just confirmed on SSN.

Madness?

Re: Nasri In Arsenal's Starting 11 Today

Milner did the same last season.

Shows how much of a miss he will be for them.

Didn't realise Milner did? True it shows how big a miss he is, but say the kid gets injured? Fucks up the transfer for Arsenal and they get nothing. I'm wondering if Wenger has finally lost the plot? It's a big gamble on his part. Hope Nasri comes through unscathed.

i get the feeling arsene whinger wants nasri to get a load of shit off the arsenal fans before having the audacity to sign for city .

I really believe that whinger still thinks arsenal are a better prospect . bitter twat hahaha

strongbowholic said:
Didn't realise Milner did? True it shows how big a miss he is, but say the kid gets injured? Fucks up the transfer for Arsenal and they get nothing. I'm wondering if Wenger has finally lost the plot? It's a big gamble on his part. Hope Nasri comes through unscathed.
Yeah, he scored too if I remember rightly.
No skin off our nose. If he gets injured we look elsewhere and arsenal lose out. With the money we are going to be giving him in wages I'm just surprised he's not declared himself unavailable, as he will miss out on those wages if he got injured

strongbowholic said:

Milner played for Villa 3 days before he came :)

More worried about the relationship between Mancini and the Football administrators at the club - how many public 'pops' has Mancini aimed this summer 2 or 3. I guess we can't force clubs to sell to us but our dealings have looked pertracted and Mancini cuts an irritated figure at times... for all we know Cook and Marwood could be as irritated as Mancini. As for Nasri - I think its stupid on Arsenal's part - he wont want to play and the fans won't want him to play - what a send off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.