Would you be happy to see Nasri Start for Arsenal today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri In Arsenal's Starting 11 Today

Lol. I am going to enjoy watching this.

We could really do with a draw from this game but it has Liverpool win written all over it.

Lets be honest here arsenal are in deep shit. Loads of injuries lost their best player, sold or loaned out a load of players. Wenger is under huge pressure but he has not played this nasri situation well at all.

The fans will give him loads. He won't perform or want to get injured. It's going to be like playing with 10 men. 3 - 1 to Liverpool for me.

Really we should have been looking at alternates long ago and looked at signing him on a pre contract in jan and thus free. This whole nasri transfer saga is reminding me of the lescott deal but without the bad blood. How did that work out for everton ?

Nasri In Arsenal's Starting 11 Today

If I was a professional footballer, I'd probably want to play every game irrespective of transfer situations. Sure this will have no impact on any future dealings. Nasri will score today.. mark my words! ;) And hopefully he will wave goodbye to the fans at the end....

Why you guys so sure nasri is coming? Any official source? What if he stays?

Nasri In Arsenal's Starting 11 Today

All media seem to think so... Pretty good indication.

Well he is an arsenal player still so why not itt's going to be a bigger loss for them if he gets injured

Would prefer him to come but nowhere near as desperate as I was with Kun.
If he doesn't come, what are the odds on Sneider arriving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.