Would you be happy to see Nasri Start for Arsenal today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri In Arsenal's Starting 11 Today

should be interesting :L i bet the le arse fans give him a load of shit! Milner played for villa 3 days before signing for us last season i suspect the same to happen with nasri ... plus arsenal are short of midfielders so he has to play really ...

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Skashion said:
Not bothered but I wouldn't do it if I was Arsene. Suppose he picks up a season-ending injury today. £20m+ down the drain. Mind you, sense and Arsene parted ways about six years ago. Bottle; gone but not forgotten.
Yes, thats my main worry tbh. Roberto's main target all summer & one bad kick on the ankle could scupper all his plans

This is football.

I'm not happy but he's still an Arsenal player and let's face it, they desperately need him.

I think he's a very good player, but I think we already have enough overpaid very good players. And with season tickets on the rise and FFP coming in, the fans are gonna feel it. I am a fan.

We want players who want to play for this club. We could wait 12 months or whatever it is and see how much he wants to play for us. We'd also not be giving £25M to our rivals.

Should he come, I'll support him but at the minute, he's an Arsenal player.

nashark said:
I think he's a very good player, but I think we already have enough overpaid very good players. And with season tickets on the rise and FFP coming in, the fans are gonna feel it. I am a fan.

We want players who want to play for this club. We could wait 12 months or whatever it is and see how much he wants to play for us. We'd also not be giving £25M to our rivals.

Should he come, I'll support him but at the minute, he's an Arsenal player.

He would of gone somewhere in this transfer window.

And do you really believe we would be able to compete with a transfer strategy of only buying players that are available on a free... But really, really, pretty please want to play for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.