Would you give up the Carabao Cup

Fuck the scousers, the coronavirus is bad but this could be the best virus ever, if it stops them thieving benefit scrounging bone idol lazy bunch of always hard done by never our fault annoying accent tossers from winning the PL THEN I WILL GLADLY GIVE UP THE LEAGUE CUP.

If the PL give Liverpool the Title they HAVE'NT won it. If they take the CS & CC off us we've STILL won them. Simples!

The simple fact is that whoever gets the most points deserves to win the league. However, I do concede that making Liverpool wait and wait whilst this pandemic crisis goes on is quite funny.

They won the Champions League last season and I’m over that. It was an awful match tbh.
No the simple fact is whoever gets more points than anyone else can get, deserves to win the league and that hasn’t happened yet

Fuck the scousers, the coronavirus is bad but this could be the best virus ever, if it stops them thieving benefit scrounging bone idol lazy bunch of always hard done by never our fault annoying accent tossers from winning the PL THEN I WILL GLADLY GIVE UP THE LEAGUE CUP.
You make a persuasive argument !

No , i wouldnt give up a shiny turd for Dipperpool , we do'nt have to , we have won our two trophies and no doubt their mickey mouse UEFA/FIFA trophies will also remain in the record books , and lets not forget it will now be THIRTY ONE YEARS since the bestest , biggest football club in the world , with the bestest supporters , since they won a league title , which is one of the few things that keeps me going in this crazy world we are living in.
Going to go onto the BBC Sport Dipper fanzine website to see the lastest installment, apparently James Milner is now sharing his pearls of wisdom on self isolation , f*cking hell i think ive got cabin fever.

We won it fair and square. Competition completed.
As far as I know there arent any rules governing this situation. Nothing that says that if a season is voided then any competitions that are completed count. I expect the FA and/or PL will make a pronouncement. If not, it will be whatever consensus is reached in the media as to whether any trophies won, goal scoring records etc count.

Although it’s probably academic as I don’t think the season will be voided

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.