Would you go Red?

Alway liked the red and black away kits. But a red home kit, i'd sooner pop my eyeballs with a toothpick than see us walkout at homegames in such an abomination.

Also loads of teams wear red..Can only think of us, Napoli and maybe Marseille? that wear sky blue? National teams not included.
Lazio.

I'd be #done with City if they went RED.
...i hate the Red/Black away BTW... RED or MAROON should NEVER EVER EVER be in any of our kits.

b5DKdTy.jpg

PX61UBa.jpg

If I had it my way this would be our away kit every year.

Modern day kits are way too fancy for me, not that I'm an old bastard, but I think teams should be obliged to either do full color, horizontal stripes or vertical stripes. and choose max two colors. and no fading colours and all that sh**. My favorite non City kit will always be the black & white stripes of Juventus. (Not the Newcastle ones however similar they were, but they used to do fancy collars, not to mention that hidious brown ale logo on the front!) Pure class:

Finally, I also think teams should be obliged to select maximum 3 colors for all their kits and cannot be changed every year. Just 3 colors for all your kits. And just a home and away kit, no 3rd or 4th kit or whatever, that's commercial, useless crap. I'll stop my rant now.

Its dead easy decision now,but if you rewound the clock and we were going out of business and playing in red meant the club kept going it would have been a difficult question.
Play in red club keeps going
Play in blue club folds
Would have been a tough call

Its dead easy decision now,but if you rewound the clock and we were going out of business and playing in red meant the club kept going it would have been a difficult question.
Play in red club keeps going
Play in blue club folds
Would have been a tough call
You have to know when to fold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.