Would you go Red?

Its dead easy decision now,but if you rewound the clock and we were going out of business and playing in red meant the club kept going it would have been a difficult question.
Play in red club keeps going
Play in blue club folds
Would have been a tough call

Nar Fuck that rather be dead than red

Me too, SWP.

The red and black is an iconic kit among many City supporters of a certain vintage - it was the first away strip I remember - and we won both the League Cup and ECWC in 1970 wearing it.

I would have it as the away kit every season if it were up to me.

As to changing the home kit to red.

NO!

And FA cup in 1969, let's not forget

Its dead easy decision now,but if you rewound the clock and we were going out of business and playing in red meant the club kept going it would have been a difficult question.
Play in red club keeps going
Play in blue club folds
Would have been a tough call

No it isn't. I rather support City being a conference side.
If hypothetical it stays Manchester City and the kit turned red (or any other colour), I'd stop visiting matches, stop watching them, stop reading articals that behold pictures etc. I would just listen to radio commentary or read the latest score on a live scoresheet on the internet. Whatever to be able and visualize us playing in skyblue.

No it isn't. I rather support City being a conference side.
If hypothetical it stays Manchester City and the kit turned red (or any other colour), I'd stop visiting matches, stop watching them, stop reading articals that behold pictures etc. I would just listen to radio commentary or read the latest score on a live scoresheet on the internet. Whatever to be able and visualize us playing in skyblue.
Interesting points ,but other fans such as Leeds blue to white crystal palace white,maroon blue,red and Cardiff blue,red and probably many more have changed colour and fans have carried on going,probably we would all go if push came to shove.
We have done exactly the same with Melbourne city changed them from red to white to sky blue next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.