Would you go Red?

I don't own anything red, and what are we supposed to sing........'Red Moon....You saw me standing alone... or Once a red, always a red?'

Nope.

If doesn't bear thinking about.

the only way red is acceptable is in shoes worn by whichever woman you are with at the time. high heels of course!

No, I remember having felt I'd had enough of this shit in the deepest dark days but I just couldn't for all the tea in China shake City but if they had gone red, I go and focus on RL. If they did it and realised the error of their ways (like Cardiff) I'd probably forgive (but not forget).

Alway liked the red and black away kits. But a red home kit, i'd sooner pop my eyeballs with a toothpick than see us walkout at homegames in such an abomination.

Also loads of teams wear red..Can only think of us, Napoli and maybe Marseille? that wear sky blue? National teams not included.

How nails do you have in already and why?

Good question. I don't always like the kick off times, prices, atmosphere inside the ground, lack of standing and UEFA regulations. The current City strips also ming.

It could just be me but I no longer buzz off going to matches like I used to. An age thing perhaps. I've seen a fair few stop going altogether.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.