Would you grass

bluemoon27 said:
I go out to work and graft my arse off all week long but work as slowed down lately and money is tight,which im sure a lot of people are in the same boat,not grumbling about it though just got to ride the storm really,anyway a neighbour of ours is claiming all the benefits under the sun never worked and her fella lives with her and their 4 kids ,not all his,and he claims as well but does it from his parents house and goes out to work as well cash in hand.Well they dont pay rent or council tax or anything,they have just bought an 06 audi S4 and they say with cash,which is probably true as i cant see them getting it on the tick if there not working,they are forever buying new things(tele`s,garden furniture etc) and it fookin annoys me that they take these libertys and ive been thinking about bubbling them but cant bring myself to do it as im not like that.
Question is would you do it

I haven't read any of the thread apart from your post. Personally I wouldn't grass anyone (unless it was for murder, granny bashing, rape or kiddie-fiddling), your work's gone slow - fair enough, mine too. But will grassing your neighbour improve your life? No. It'll cause you stress - thinking "does he think it was me?" If he's buying an Audi for cash, he's got his fingers in more pies than the social. He's very probably into more serious crime.

Keep your eye on your own work and life and ignore this twat and his bragging. It will end in it's own time, probably with a dawn-raid, regardless of what you do. Forget this nob. Keep your integrity - don't be a snitch. Good luck. (I'm gonna read the rest of the thread now).

squirtyflower said:
I can't believe some of the sanctimonious garbage spewed on here, although I'm not too sue those doing it would understand the meaning of the word, or the word conscience.

They are stealing from all of us. Reporting it is a citizen's duty, it's not grassing or being a snitch. They are words used by the lowlifes of this country who do not believe that people who do things wrong should be found out, maybe they themselves break the law or fiddle the books? I really hat the word 'grass', implying that someone is doing wrong.

No, the wrong doer is the thief, the crafty and the cheats.

Tell the authorities and the hard working and the honest might actually be able to get somewhere instead of giving our earnings to the deliberately work shy tax dodgers. I have no problem people being given a helping hand during hard times but they are definitely abusing the system, not 'playing the system'.

**public sector worker alert.

black mamba said:
Dubai Blue said:
black mamba said:
i find it hard to blame people for attempting to 'playing the system'
Do you find it hard to criticise MPs for 'playing the system'? I bet you don't, yet most of them haven't even broken any rules, let alone laws. This family is taking the piss and doesn't even seem to be worried about flaunting the fact. Teach the robbing twats a lesson, I say.

The difference is that MP's can definetely afford NOT to play the system , the fact that some of them were and probably have doing been for countless years is an absolute insult to needy families everywhere ....... just sheer greed in my eyes , and they'd still be doing it now if the first one hadn't been rumbled ..... some of them have less of a conscience than the people in question at the head of this thread , and the fact that the government now have to pay them an outrageous daily fee just to get them to attend work is laughable.

These people who 'play the system' , or steal taxpayers money , are defintely not in the right either , but when jobs are hard to come by and priorities have to be met some of them will always take a chance , there's no doubt about that ...... some people have conciences , some don't , it's as simple as that.
We probably actually agree, as you seem to be talking in general rather than about this particular case. But these scumbags in the OP's post have bought an Audi S4 with CASH. I doubt that particular purchase was such a priority that it warranted a play of the system.

Food on the table to feed your kids? Fair enough. A flash-looking sports car? Get to fuck and find a job.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
squirtyflower said:
I can't believe some of the sanctimonious garbage spewed on here, although I'm not too sue those doing it would understand the meaning of the word, or the word conscience.

They are stealing from all of us. Reporting it is a citizen's duty, it's not grassing or being a snitch. They are words used by the lowlifes of this country who do not believe that people who do things wrong should be found out, maybe they themselves break the law or fiddle the books? I really hat the word 'grass', implying that someone is doing wrong.

No, the wrong doer is the thief, the crafty and the cheats.

Tell the authorities and the hard working and the honest might actually be able to get somewhere instead of giving our earnings to the deliberately work shy tax dodgers. I have no problem people being given a helping hand during hard times but they are definitely abusing the system, not 'playing the system'.

**public sector worker alert.

You could not be more wrong. Someone who has to earn his money, whilst keeping a family and, it would seem, someone else's too.

Swales lives said:
bluemoon27 said:
I go out to work and graft my arse off all week long but work as slowed down lately and money is tight,which im sure a lot of people are in the same boat,not grumbling about it though just got to ride the storm really,anyway a neighbour of ours is claiming all the benefits under the sun never worked and her fella lives with her and their 4 kids ,not all his,and he claims as well but does it from his parents house and goes out to work as well cash in hand.Well they dont pay rent or council tax or anything,they have just bought an 06 audi S4 and they say with cash,which is probably true as i cant see them getting it on the tick if there not working,they are forever buying new things(tele`s,garden furniture etc) and it fookin annoys me that they take these libertys and ive been thinking about bubbling them but cant bring myself to do it as im not like that.
Question is would you do it

I haven't read any of the thread apart from your post. Personally I wouldn't grass anyone (unless it was for murder, granny bashing, rape or kiddie-fiddling), your work's gone slow - fair enough, mine too. But will grassing your neighbour improve your life? No. It'll cause you stress - thinking "does he think it was me?" If he's buying an Audi for cash, he's got his fingers in more pies than the social. He's very probably into more serious crime.

Keep your eye on your own work and life and ignore this twat and his bragging. It will end in it's own time, probably with a dawn-raid, regardless of what you do. Forget this nob. Keep your integrity - don't be a snitch. Good luck. (I'm gonna read the rest of the thread now).

this is what i think

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Rather die than be labeled a snitch. That's just my view.

You being serious? lol. You been watching "the bill" or something?
seriously if you were on deaths door this view may change a touch.

In answer to OP. Yeah i'd grass immediately. The tax gap is around 42 billion at the minute. In other words the average working man only pays so much because of people like this.
Also the person earlier on who made the ridiculous comments about immigrants. If it wasnt for people from other countries who pay so much per year into 'our' economy then 'we' would pay even more. However from your statement i'll assume this is too difficult for you to understand anyway.

mtinadids said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Rather die than be labeled a snitch. That's just my view.

You being serious? lol. You been watching "the bill" or something?
seriously if you were on deaths door this view may change a touch.

In answer to OP. Yeah i'd grass immediately. The tax gap is around 42 billion at the minute. In other words the average working man only pays so much because of people like this.
Also the person earlier on who made the ridiculous comments about immigrants. If it wasnt for people from other countries who pay so much per year into 'our' economy then 'we' would pay even more. However from your statement i'll assume this is too difficult for you to understand anyway.

I am 100% serious, I could not care less what other people do, this guy has a case of the green eyed monster, these people may have had a relative die or something, if he spent more time working and less time curtain twitching......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.