Would You Have Rafa?

cityisblue has almost convinced me. If we don't get Pellegrini, then I wouldn't mind rafa. He hates United so win-win.

Clowny said:
cityisblue has almost convinced me. If we don't get Pellegrini, then I wouldn't mind rafa. He hates United so win-win.

Thanks Clowny, but its not about me convincing its about the knowledgeable Football Fans remove the facts from the fiction.

He is a truly great manager , that is completely misunderstood and misrepresented, he is not perfect but no coach is, but he knows how to win football matches, and trophies , and you guys will be a phenemenol footballing force both in English and European football, and he will do it so quickly.

Also you will sign some really exciting players and young , like Munian, Javi Martinez, Jovetic, any other spanish and argentian wonderkids.

At liverpool, we could have had Dani Alves before he became what he is now, David Villa before the goal scoring machine he became at valencia, Alexander Pato, Eden Hazard, we were always linked with Silva and Mata..before there valencia exposure...you and other city fans will start appreciating his talent as soon he starts his work but it might be to late it seems its Pelegrini who is also a good coach but he has not won anything in 9 seasons of European football so I think he may take time to adapt and learn but in that time I can see Chelsea really dominating without much competition.

rafa has a good winning c.v but I think if city are to sack mancini they would be a laughing stock and would have to make a big statement and replace him with a big name ie jose mourinho

Couldn't coach a dog in from a snowstorm with a pork chop. I have to laugh at all the jokers that have signed up just to try to convince us that he's the right man for the job. They're hoping that if we hire raffi, it will offset their grief regarding hiring the other bitter jock from across the road. P.S, don't bother naming all the intertoto, world club cub, charity shield wins. There about as meaningfull as a blue peter badge.

I've just had a Turbot.

Sorry, thought this was the "What've you had for tea?" thread.

Barcon said:
Couldn't coach a dog in from a snowstorm with a pork chop. I have to laugh at all the jokers that have signed up just to try to convince us that he's the right man for the job. They're hoping that if we hire raffi, it will offset their grief regarding hiring the other bitter jock from across the road. P.S, don't bother naming all the intertoto, world club cub, charity shield wins. There about as meaningfull as a blue peter badge.

have a look at his CV, you aint got a clue what you talking about, You want Mourinho because he gurantees trophies,,well so does this guy have a look at his CV and compare it to what you as a club have won over 100 years,,and unlike mourinho he does not spend hundreds of millions to do it..keep reading the Rags...

Anyhow good luck with Pelegrini or whoever and i can guarantee he will not be successfull...been watching the game since the age of 6, I know a thing or to about football

The problem with Rafa is his image, this has been built by the very press we despise. Ever since he had the guts and balls to tell it as it is and point out the inconsistencies and favouritism afford to man utd he has been vilified.

However, his record is excellent,with his knowledge of the Premier league and experience in Europe he would be a good appointment.

Look beyond what we are brainwashed into believing by our gutter press, the same people who have hounded Mancini and now tell us Moyes is the next great one, funny that because a few weeks earlier he had never won anything and again missed out on Europe.

Rafa is just what we are looking for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.