Would You Have Rafa?

a big no from me

If memory serves me right didn't he suffer from the same alleged inability to communicate with the players like Mancini? if so whats the point - rather try something different

C.bell8 said:
For the short term yes but we don't need that. The 1 I would go for is the manager of Borussia Dortmund Jugen Klopp he has a very good record with that club.

2 German titles including the double last season, has also got them past the group stages of the Champions League these last 2 seasons including the final this year. he always is looking for good young players and will bring them through from the other teams at the club.

So if you were Klopp why would you come to City ?

PhuketBlue said:
Wouldn't by my first choice but preferable to Pellegrini.

I doubt he would be anyone's first choice tbh but we have to be realistic about who we could get at this time. I would prefer him to Pellegrini - his record at least is better than Mancini's.

For me some of the advantages...

Previous experience in the Premiership
Achievements in Europe
Is available - no compensation payments
He's not a yes man
Speaks the same language as the back bone of our team

Rafa cannot handle pressure are you sure about that !! have you heard the Chelsea supporters this season ??? He has been villified by the media and every dickhead pundit for absolute no reason through his Liverpool tenure and they and the Chelsea fans have been villifying him for the last 5 Months, yet he still succeeds in his objectives , infact if the classless fans of Chelsea supported their club and not focus on rafa , the dropped points against Reading, Southampton, Liverpool, Spurs. and Qpr could have been avoided and they would have been 10-12 points better off and really put pressure on UTD for the title but the hostility is just brutal.

Regarding our title question in 2009, the press conference attack on ferguson was the truth in English Football that no one wanted to hear , and also it was a sideshow to Gerrad being arrested and jailed for attacking a DJ who would not out phil collins on for him and his mates ! how fucking stupid was that from a Liverpool captain going for the title.

We had Torress as our only striker and he only played 17 league matches, against Ronaldo, Rooney , Tevez, and Berbatov not to mention Howard Webb.

86 points and 2 defeats wins you titles and a perfect example of Rafa's achievements being belittled and twisted to potray him and shape his perception, thats what they are like towards him but knowlegeable football fans will look at someones CV and make a correct assessment.

Trust me , I can guarntee you, that Chelsea with the foundations being laid of an improving Luiz, Hazard, Mata, and Oscar plus more investment and Mourinho will dominate English Football next season, and If Man City need to be winners then they need Rafa Benitez, Mourinho is potrayed as a Golden because he plays the Media but his success is that he wins with Big Big Money, Chelsea, Inter Milan, Madrid, Rafa has 7 trophies less with not even an ounce of what jose has spent.

Mourinho Chelsea 2004-2007 spending Millions on top of Romans spending under Ranieri.

2 Titles, 2 League Cups, 1 Fa Cup, 1 charirty shield.

Rafa Liverpool 2004-2007 20+ Million net spend

2 European Cup Finals ( 1 WIN) 1 FA CUP, 1 Uefa Super Cup, 1 Charity Shield, 1 league cup runner up, 1 World Club Cup Final, (7 finals, and 3rd twice in the PL)...so who would you say has achieved more and are they as good as each other.

Football is a lie if you play the media well you get praises and recognition and criticism and truth is hidden. look at Brendan Rodgers the ultimate Media Manager, has done a shit job and lot of fans like me want him gone and replaced by Rafa but his media buddies will make him into a coaching legend and now he is being touted as a City manager ..What the Fuck, he is shit but if you ask the average fan , watching sky sports , listen to talk sport, and reads the Rags they will tell you Rodgers is great ..Loooooooooooooooooooooollllll....Hodgson is great and Harry Redknapp is the best in the world...its all shit on a stick....

Good luck with whatever happens, but I hope he gets the job as it be good to see him succeed in a country where he his completely villified..and for what exactly..that he is rather good at what he does ??? Our new onwers are shit scared to bring him in beacuse of his power with the fans and we are stuck with David Fcukin Brent,,, Why cant we have owners who know about footballl ??? For Fucks sake

IMO, Rafa would not be a step forward, perhaps sideways or even backwards?
I realise he is out of contract and a competent and experienced PL and CL manager.
I hope we have a better manager in mind!

No. He's managed against us 3 times this season and Chelsea were rubbish in all 3 games. You sack someone to improve on them no?

KunKun said:
No. He's managed against us 3 times this season and Chelsea were rubbish in all 3 games. You sack someone to improve on them no?

His first game was against City, 24 hours in the job and walks into a colliseum of hatred , tightens up defence 0-0.

Second game , Lampard misses penalty, game changes , chelsea tired from traveling back bucarest, FA CUP Semi you guys play monday against UTD, Chelsea play Thursday in russia and you on the Sunday, but last 30 minutes Chelsea look stronger and should actually force extra time.

How about Rafa's head to head versus Man City overall..check that out , would it be an improvement !!!

cityisblue said:
KunKun said:

His first game was against City, 24 hours in the job and walks into a colliseum of hatred , tightens up defence 0-0.

Second game , Lampard misses penalty, game changes , chelsea tired from traveling back bucarest, FA CUP Semi you guys play monday against UTD, Chelsea play Thursday in russia and you on the Sunday, but last 30 minutes Chelsea look stronger and should actually force extra time.

How about Rafa's head to head versus Man City overall..check that out , would it be an improvement !!!

that's not a bad point if i'm being honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.