Would you have Ronaldo at City?

EgyptianCitizen said:
He's a great player and it would be very pleasing to see us piss off the rags with him, but stilll I wouldn't want an ex-rag and he's a snob

Feel the same way. The number of rags that wouls be jumping off bridges would be a great laugh, but i would find it painfuly difficult to root for that whiner.

YES the fact he is a United idol only makes it better if they are as good as him. Obviously if we were signing a shit rag like Rooney I'd hate it but seeing Ronaldo for City would be the funniest thing ever, and there is no question we would absolutely walk the league.

I think we have to be pragmatic. I hated him at United and when he left I thought I'd never like to see him here. However I have to look at it without emotion and with logic only. Ronaldo is a game changer and indeed a season changer. If he were to go to United now, that would make our life next season VERY difficult. If he went to Chelsea, the same. If he came here we would be odds on favourites for the league. That's the difference he makes.

If he is available and there is a chance United or Chelsea are in for him we have to be making a move to attract him here too. We can't afford for him to go elsewhere. Merchandising would benefit, sponsership would increase, fanbase would increase, and we'd have a better chance of winning everything with him than without him. It's a no-brainer for me and probably is for our owners. When one of the world's best players becomes available any team with aspirations to be the best have to be interested, I think that goes without saying.

Hard to say really. I never hated Ronaldo on the same scale that I hate Rooney or Neville for example. He used to annoy me when he would save united week in week out but this is because he is an incredibly good player. Would be funny if he went to city after all the love the rags give him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.