Would you have Ronaldo at City?

NanaToure42 said:
Would u have all of Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan's fortune if he offered it to you?

Would you have Rhianna's lips wrapped around your.....reproductive organs?

Would you have Manchester United hand over the title and then disbanded after a report came out detailing their use of performance enhancing drugs over the last 5 seasons?

Would you have a 5-day weekend and 2-day work week?

Would you put on the City shirt and line up alongside Sergio in the cup final against an 8-man Burnley squad at Wembley?

...catch my drift yet?

Best posting ever. LMAO

No.

He has shown in the past too much love for the Rags, like last season not celebrating and so on after he scored against them.

Quality player no doubt, but we are too close to his ex-club if you know what I mean?
The borough of Trafford is literally next to Manchester.

Can't see him going back there either, maybe when he's about to retire.

Why Always Ste said:
No.

He has shown in the past too much love for the Rags, like last season not celebrating and so on after he scored against them.

Quality player no doubt, but we are too close to his ex-club if you know what I mean?
The borough of Trafford is literally next to Manchester.

Can't see him going back there either, maybe when he's about to retire.
We had Tevez from that 'borough', and he didn't celebrate infront of one of his ex clubs. If we were talking about an average, run of the mill player like Nani for example, then it wouldn't really matter if we didn't sign him, but to not want Ronaldo here is just lunacy. I personally couldn't give a fuck if he went to bed in his United jim-jams each night, so long as he played for us and scored shit loads of goals.

Blue Til Death said:
Definately, why would we not want the second best player in the world playing at the best club in the world... No brainer, we would storm the PL with him in the ranks!!

Absolutely agree .......

we be cutting off our noses to spite our face if we told him no , the guy is a great player , whether you love him or not.

But because his previous club were our main rivals i doubt it would ever happen ..... if he returned to these shores it would probably only be for another spell at Old Trashford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.