Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
No. Despite him being a top players having him in the squad wouldn't benefit us on the pitch I don't think. Too disruptive and not interested

I've voted no, but I'd like a five minute appearance around 85mins, we're 4-0 up, when I can have the opportunity of providing him with some clear verbal abuse. And then he can clear off, an' I would never want to see him down the Co-op cafe in Rochdale trying to win me round with a bacon muffin.

what I like to see on this thread that most of the veterans and most active guys here wouldn't like him no matter what. I guess that's because they have seen all lows of City and been proud about the club when it was worst.

City is going to win many titles in the years to come, it could easily be this year too but if not this than many in the future for sure.

Giving up on all club's history and proud for it to happen this year, and that's of course is all but guaranteed even with fit greedy cnut as this season proved we're 3 times a team without him, and to see that 34% of people are ready to swallow their pride so cheap is utterly disappointing.

And this comes from ultimate City noob.

having this debate now with the two lads i work with, the rag surprisingly agrees that he should never be seen in a city shirt again and we should win it without him, i think he's being genuine but you never can tell with 'em. The bury fan reckons we should "get him in, win the league, shove it up them red cunts then Fuck him off" very well put if i do say so myself. I still say no btw.

It's bad enough having that cu*ts face on every picture of us winning the fa cup, I certainly don't want his face on any pics of us winning the PL for the first time.

If we can't win it without him just yet then I'd rather we didn't win it.

As a manager in any walk of life you have to get the best out of whatever is at your disposal.
Tevez is at our disposal and is a top quality player, Mancini is a manager and needs to use him and manage the situation

kinkysleftfoot said:
As a manager in any walk of life you have to get the best out of whatever is at your disposal.
Tevez is at our disposal and is a top quality player, Mancini is a manager and needs to use him and manage the situation

I am a manager and a leader cuts out the poison to create a productive team. he should never play for our first team again.

Superbia In Proelia
If we fail in our battle for the league (this season) we will still have our pride if he doesn't play. We are City and we are proud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.