Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Definite NO from me . He has showed total disrespect to Manchester City & us the supporters . We have got to the top of the league without him .let's finish the job without him. COME ON CITY

Absatively posalutely not.

Team is plenty good enough, just going through the dreaded blip. La Puta Tevez would only cause more aggro when it's the last thing needed.

If we'd had a fair crack of the whip from the refs we wouldn't even be speaking of La Puta but more "how drunk will you get once we've won it?" and "do you reckon we're now on a footing to appeal to Barca's players?" and such and such.

I don't understand this, most opinions on this matter is NO but why that doesn't reflect the poll?

jonmcity said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
As a manager in any walk of life you have to get the best out of whatever is at your disposal.
Tevez is at our disposal and is a top quality player, Mancini is a manager and needs to use him and manage the situation

I am a manager and a leader cuts out the poison to create a productive team. he should never play for our first team again.

That is the option when all else has failed and one that some poor managers resort to way to early

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.