Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Tevez will never play for us again.

He's only been named in the squad to assist us in any future contractual disputes.

No out of principal. Mancini would completely lose face and it would only be a matter of time before he's shit stirring again. Even if he came crawling back on his hands and knees it would be a No from me.

Rofl_Harris said:
No out of principal. Mancini would completely lose face and it would only be a matter of time before he's shit stirring again. Even if he came crawling back on his hands and knees it would be a No from me.

Rolf, if (And its a big IF) he comes back, proves his fitness and does play, i am thinking it will be around early March, so we will only have 6 weeks or so to put up with him (and IMHO he will be on his best behaviour as he will be under strict orders from his plethora of advisors!) whislt at the same time he will score goals (again IMHO based on his past record) which may just win us the league....

PS
Loved your paintings btw !!

Mancini on SSN just now - Carlos is back in the prem squad and.....................

'if Carlos is here and he is fit it's possible' (direct quote) he then said Carlos has trained for the last 3 months presumably meaning the guy is fit enough to play.

Mancini also said his only thought now is the Premier League. (putting the tevez saga maturely to bed?

He further said Pizzaro is a high class player and not a risk. He can play defensive or attacking midfield.

It's probably going to happen guys.

If it does I hope we can all be mature enough and put our love for the club first and get behind everybody

IMHO winning is more important than who was right or wrong in Munich (and since). Pride is an essential characteristic in life but letting it get in the way of what's best for the football club's chance of winning the premier fuckin league is absolutely ludicrous.

There's immorality throughout football (Rooney, Terry, Suarez, Blatter, Baconcunt etc). Shit happens. I the greater scheme of things Tevez back scoring goals for our team is the way forward.

Lets win the league and sulk / skrike / play moral champion later eh lads?

If he plays again it will be a sure fire sign that Mancini is gone in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.