Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Unbelievable, that at the time I voted 36% would allow that orc twat to play for us after the way he has treated our club and the fans.

So fucking what if it means we don't get the PL title this year, it's not as if there won't be other years without that loathsome, mercenary scum in the side.

There's too many people on here too blinded by the potential "glory" of a PL title that they're willing to put aside their pride in the club for a tin pot.

who would give a shit about `our pride` when we come second. What would our enemies fear most ? you got it... a fit Tevez in our line up. Couldnt care less what anyone thinks of us , they hate us anyway. Swallow this pride garbage , play him & win the title, thats all that matters to me.

northstandgiveusasong said:
cleavers said:
northstandgiveusasong said:
So you'd have the Rags take the title more than us taking the title with Tevez???

Think again!
I'm not obsessed by the rags (or a rag) so I don't consider what they do or might do, I only worry about City, but if using that tw@t was the difference, then I'd sooner not win it. Those are my principles, you can enjoy yours, assuming you're a blue.

Indeed I'm a Blue alright mate, started going to Maine Road in the Yellow bench seats of Platt Lane. Would have watched them sooner if I could but wasn't born then and have been to too many games to remember.

Now back to the subject, I for one would have Tevez back if he is fit and ready. Any team in the world would.

I know he's been a pain in the arse etc (don't need reminding) but if he crosses that white line and gives his best, I'll back him. Forget his off the field antics, nothing to do with me, I'll support any player with the shirt on 100% regardless of who it is.

Short term thinking and potentially divisive to the current squad

A firm NO from me. As already put eloquently by the posts that I read up to this one, the pride of winning the league and the aftermath of seeing "my dead brothers" face would reduce the joy on a number of levels to me.

The only way he can come back is a sincere apology in a written letter, that the club then photo copy for him to sign to every person who have watched City live since his initial transfer request in December 2010

Each to their own but, personally, I'm amazed that 36% would have him back and trust him in the sky blue again.

If Tevez ever plays for us again we are setting ourselves up for a repeat performance from any other disgruntled player in the future.

We have to draw the line - he should never wear our shirt again.

ballinio said:
who would give a shit about `our pride` when we come second. What would our enemies fear most ? you got it... a fit Tevez in our line up. Couldnt care less what anyone thinks of us , they hate us anyway. Swallow this pride garbage , play him & win the title, thats all that matters to me.

This. If Mancini think Tevez will win us games, then it isn't a matter of principle. I'd rather win without him. But, for example, if we ran him out as the striker in Europa games to keep legs fresh for the league games, I'd embrace it. And even cheer him as long as he's pulling on our shirt and playing for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.