Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
The fact we have so many yes's on this poll just shows how our supporters have changed and becoming more like the rags everyday. If we didn't win the league this year yes it would be shit and yes we would get grief for it but not half the grief we would get if we let this **** play for us again. We'd be getting it from all sides at how weak City are for bending over to Tevez once again and we'd become a joke. Do you want the reputation of this club to be damaged forever because of a trophy?

I still think we can win the league without Tevez and I certainly don't want him to help us win it because then Tevez wins and gets the last laugh and can say how "City needed him to win the league". I'm actually disgusted at people who want him to play again and how much they're willing to give for success.

RandomJ said:
The fact we have so many yes's on this poll just shows how our supporters have changed and becoming more like the rags everyday. If we didn't win the league this year yes it would be shit and yes we would get grief for it but not half the grief we would get if we let this **** play for us again. We'd be getting it from all sides at how weak City are for bending over to Tevez once again and we'd become a joke. Do you want the reputation of this club to be damaged forever because of a trophy?

I still think we can win the league without Tevez and I certainly don't want him to help us win it because then Tevez wins and gets the last laugh and can say how "City needed him to win the league". I'm actually disgusted at people who want him to play again and how much they're willing to give for success.

Exactly my thoughts. Some of you are too desperate for success which can be forgiven but come on he's a disgrace to football and an embarrassment to our club.

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Yes, tevez would win us the league

Next joke, he hasn't been fully fit since last January, there's no chance he'd 'win us the league'.

THIS

I find it so pathetic to read this "would win us the league" it's untrue... we've been 3 times better team without him this season and suddenly the guy who didn't play for months would win us the league.

What an amazingly high lack of self-respect..

Lot of rags and WUMs voting on this poll, I see.

Anyway, here's what you could expect if Tevez was to sit on our bench any time soon, which, of course, WON'T BE HAPPENING.

ceobese.jpg

a fit tevez yes, but he is no doubt fat and unfit... its ridiculous and bad man management that has got us in this situation with tevez....
The reason why we are not scoring at the moment is because we play as though the pitch is just 20 yards wide..
Players are not getting in to position off the ball, nobody is in space on the sides. When we play oposition they create space and free players up down both flanks, we are down the centre with no space runing in to a wall of defenders... Its not yaya, tevez or silva, its the positions we are not getting into...
CREATE SPACE AND MOVEMENT just like we did up until December..

RandomJ said:

Here we go ,the usual `our fans are becoming like rags` crap again. Can you explain to me, a fan of 30yrs whose been to every shithole in this country usually returning in defeat, following city just how am i turning into a rag because i want us to win the league at any cost. You`re very concerned about our image or reputation, what reputation is that then ? The reputation for playing fair, for not harrassing referee`s, not diving, not cheating etc etc, the so-called City honesty that has seen us win next to nothing for decades & seen us hated by other fans , managers, the f.a for having the gall to spend a few quid. We are being systematicaly stitched up by the refs & the f.a vurtualy every week & we need to fight back.
I want to give a big fat two-fingers to the whole football world so badly it hurts, i couldn give a shit what Tevez has got to say about us but if he played & won us games i`d do it. History would show 2012 Champions Manchester City..........not in brackets(but their reputation was ruined)

MSP said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Yes, tevez would win us the league

Next joke, he hasn't been fully fit since last January, there's no chance he'd 'win us the league'.

THIS

I find it so pathetic to read this "would win us the league" it's untrue... we've been 3 times better team without him this season and suddenly the guy who didn't play for months would win us the league.

What an amazingly high lack of self-respect..

imagine him against everton in place of dzeko (or even aguero).

i think we would have had a better chance of scoring

I'd rather spray lemon juice onto a rusty cheese grater and vigorously shred my pulsating haemorrhoids off with it than sit through another of his lacklustre displays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.