Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Re: Poll - Would you play Tevez?

MCFC1993 said:
100% Yes, if its the Carlos of old, lets think giving up a bit of pride for top spot ahead of the rags, i'd take that.

If we come 2nd this year i'd be more gutted than him refusing to come on in Munich.

We'll do it without him.

allan harper said:
pominoz said:
ballinio said:
Jesus, the man city christian society in full swing. 2nd is nowhere.

Some of us (hopefully most) have more self respect than to win no matter what.

I'd rather have no self respect and be a champion, then have self respect and be a loser !

We will never agree then and i feel sorry for the way you think.

pominoz said:
allan harper said:
pominoz said:
Some of us (hopefully most) have more self respect than to win no matter what.

I'd rather have no self respect and be a champion, then have self respect and be a loser !

No need to feel sorry, I hate Tevez more than anyone. If we finish 2nd after being front runners for most of the season you'd be happy with that ? More importantly do you think our owner would be happy with that ? Especially if the Jose rumours are to be believed.

allan harper said:
pominoz said:
allan harper said:

No need to feel sorry, I hate Tevez more than anyone. If we finish 2nd after being front runners for most of the season you'd be happy with that ? More importantly do you think our owner would be happy with that ? Especially if the Jose rumours are to be believed.

Yes, i would be very happy to finish 2nd without fuckface than to win it with him, and i would hope that our owner thinks the same.

pominoz said:
allan harper said:
pominoz said:

Yes, i would be very happy to finish 2nd without fuckface than to win it with him, and i would hope that our owner thinks the same.

Me too.

Jesus, anyone would think the world is going to spin off its fucking axis if we don't win the league.

pominoz said:
allan harper said:
pominoz said:

If our owner thought the same he'd of got rid of Tevez last week.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
pominoz said:
allan harper said:

Me too.

Jesus, anyone would think the world is going to spin off its fucking axis if we don't win the league.

No, but more likely Mancini will be out of a job.

allan harper said:
pominoz said:
allan harper said:

If our owner thought the same he'd of got rid of Tevez last week.

I'm glad that your are privy to the thoughts and motivations of our owner.

Tell me, does he think there's an agenda or not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.