Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
people say that we are breaking scoring records but lets be honest. We can win half the games and score 100 goals in each and lose the others. Three points is three points. Atm we can win 3-0 against some, but we lose 1-0 2-1 to others. We need another forward to scrape the wins for us. Make of it what you will. Tevez or not??

An absolute No from me. We were crying out for him against West Brom on Boxing Day or Everton recently - but he's not even in the Country. He may well have refused to warm up but his behaviour since then has buried him. I suppose at least he's not pulling a wage from the Club whilst he's on strike.

Never can he play for us again, it would be disrespectful to us, the fans as he disrespected the club we all spend a lot of money following all over Europe and disgraced all the players before him to wear that famous sky blue shirt by refusing to warm up/come on. The club would also open itself to players taking the piss in the future as they would know Tevez did it and got away with it, as well as going AWOL in the process.

It's firmly time for both parties to go in there separate directions.

No.

Disrespect the club and the manager and then go out and represent our team?

If there's one thing that would make a title feel like a hollow victory to me, that would be it.

He would have to learn English then make a grovelling apology to the manager, the team and the fans from the middle of the pitch before I'd even consider it.

In other words - no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.