Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
no, could make our club look ridiculous, but suppose he could bag the winner against united, but no for me

Interesting......it's the vote I expected but much closer than I thought.

Take the obvious rags out though and it's probably about 70/30. Still closer than I thought it would be.

Same poll based on a publicly apologetic Tevez would be very close indeed then and might even just go his way....... (not that it will happen)

Yes.
If he plays when he gets fit and Ya Ya is back we defo win the title.

Without him we may still win league .

Forget principles, saving face and all that, use the best tools to complete the job.

He is our second best striker after Sergio as we cant rely on Marios personality and Dzekos inconsistency. (Although he was good on Saturday).

Please just bring the title to COMS in May .

Yes is it meant winning the title, but he hasn't played or trained for ages so he would be shit!

If the manager picks him i'd go along with a yes,he'd have to get fit first though and looking at him that could take till May.

have some self respect for fuck sake! play him after all the shite he's put us through.

hell no! not even if the season depended on it.

class is permanent....and he has none.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.