Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Surprised there is so many yes votes.

I take it that half of our fanbase doesn't give a shit who disrespects our club and takes the piss out of our fans unless they win us a few games.

Says alot about where our support has headed tbh. This is a **** who has spouted shit about our city, our club, our fans, who has gone on TV in his homeland laughing at us.

I'm quite ashamed it is so high.

Yes I'm also surprised at how many have said "yes", but I would never ever play him, he's burnt to many brigde's for me...............

hkcityblue said:
welsh_andy said:
cant believe how many so called fans would divide and cause chaos to a club for a fucking PL trophy. so sad, guess club loyalty has had its day.

a small bit inside wants to city go back to days of mid table just to get shot of these glory hunting fans, maybe we get some loyalty and honour back in the club

Grow up. Support Sunderland then. Been watching for over 30 years, we deserve success, not load of sentimental old cobblers.

'Deserve success' my arse.

Play him! One week since the window shut and no sign of the little fucker. Think he's telling us what he wants to do, full stop

WNRH said:

I take it that half of our fanbase doesn't give a shit who disrespects our club and takes the piss out of our fans unless they win us a few games.

Says alot about where our support has headed tbh. This is a **** who has spouted shit about our city, our club, our fans, who has gone on TV in his homeland laughing at us.

same here, well said.

No, Its been in his hands for a long time to sort this and thankfully we have wonderful owners now. The days of special treatment for 1, and by god did he have that in bucketloads, are well gone<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:08 am --<br /><br />
the goats backside said:
No, Its been in his hands for a long time to sort this and thankfully we have wonderful owners now. The days of special treatment for 1, and by god did he have that in bucketloads, are well gone

Just seen the vote ratio, i really am left scratching my head

WNRH said:

Agreed, winning at all costs is not where I want us to be. I'd rather we didn't win the PL than see that odious little shit in the city strip again. The sheikh isn't going anywhere, there'll be plenty more years of success to come.

I voted yes. The question is "would I welcome him." That would mean that Mancini picked him and had decided that Tevez would help win. I will cheer and support any player pulling on a blue shirt and trying to help us win. I would support any decision Mancini made while he is responsible for making us winners. I personally can't see it happening and wouldn't pick him, but that wasn't the question.

You can all fuck off telling me that I don't love or respect my club. It isn't like they abuse kids, so I can forgive any "sin" from the footballing side of the equation. It is a money game lived out in the media. There are no home town boys playing for the love of City. And the media aren't ever going to respect us no matter what we do.... If City don't win this season and haven't played Tevez, do you seriously believe we will get any "respect points." I have no affection for Tevez, but if Mancini gets past their issues, I would cheer for him because he would then play better and help us win. Until then, he is a twat and can piss off. Don't moralize or judge my support for my club.

NO!!!

Letting him play would mean that he can pull that "I don't want to play, I'm in Argentina playing golf" shit again, whenever he wants or whenever the stars are not positioned in the way Carlos like. Then he would start asking for a transfer every year, and when disallowed he'll start (with great help of the Kia the gorgon) disrespecting the club and us, over and over again.

After all, that would be the green light for other players to act as they like, not giving shit about club just like Carlos. So please, do not come back.

CTID

Should Tevez be picked if he returns main talking point on BBC Radio Manchester tonight...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.