Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Don't forget we have quite a few rags on here in disguise so that may explain the numbers of yes's. Only a desperate city fan wanting to win at all costs would consider yes. That's fair enough but that's not me.

it doesn't make any sense for a city fan to want him to play unless they are entirely deluded and think that somehow he'd go onto the pitch and start scoring goals. really, people?!?! you really think after everything that he'd train to be fit and get on the pitch and try to help us win the title?

how clueless can some be!

andrewmswift said:

I would say less clueless but more desperate,with City in touching distance of the title for the first time in a long time and in a dip of form,i think some on here would forgive Tevez just about anything,and he has done some unforgivable things already.

royle said:
andrewmswift said:

I would say less clueless but more desperate,with City in touching distance of the title for the first time in a long time and in a dip of form,i think some on here would forgive Tevez just about anything,and he has done some unforgivable things already.
Incorrect!

Some of us are not childlike or emotional about reasoning. We simply evaluate the facts and determine what seems to be the best course of action.

For the 40% (a sad reminder that 60% of the voting fans are emotional) who said yes. It is quite simple. City is there first and most important love. City's success is their joy. Whatever happens to a twat like Tevez or any other tit for that matter is irrelevant.

If our gaffer decides Tevez can help us this season, then I am 40% of the voters are all for it. That is who we believe in. And since we love City more than any childish hatred for some dumb player, I am inclined to vote for whatever is in the best interest of CIty.

The lines are clear. Tevez is done here in the summer. The only reason he is still a city employee is because we couldn't find a club to take him off us in 1 month. Surely we will be able to in 3. But until then, he is our player, and if his talent can help improve our chances of success (or at least the gaffer believes it can) I am all for it.

Forgiving or not forgiving Tevez is irrelevant. I don't care enough about him to make him that important to my CIty support. Frankly, I was one of those who never liked him that much when he was the star that could do no wrong here. Always thought he was a selfish player anyway.

But if Bobby believes he can help, then so do I. Personally don't have time for player idolizing or demonizing. I am a realist! WHen he was busy being a prick and putting in transfer requests, and most of you were busy pretending it was some agent pulling the string. I was one of the few who openly called it as it was. It was all Tevez all along, and had and continues to have nothing to do with Kia.

So unlike many, I am not deluded by the players. They are here to do a job. Iike some, and think others are pricks, even some who are still here, yet I support City, and want them to do their jobs to make CIty successful: Including Tevez.

That is, if the gaffer says so! So yes, to a player registered to City playing for City. Why the fuck would anyone ever say no? For the life of me I can't seem to imagine.

Dax777 said:
royle said:
andrewmswift said:

Incorrect!

Some of us are not childlike or emotional about reasoning. We simply evaluate the facts and determine what seems to be the best course of action.

For the 40% (a sad reminder that 60% of the voting fans are emotional) who said yes. It is quite simple. City is there first and most important love. City's success is their joy. Whatever happens to a twat like Tevez or any other tit for that matter is irrelevant.

If our gaffer decides Tevez can help us this season, then I am 40% of the voters are all for it. That is who we believe in. And since we love City more than any childish hatred for some dumb player, I am inclined to vote for whatever is in the best interest of CIty.

The lines are clear. Tevez is done here in the summer. The only reason he is still a city employee is because we couldn't find a club to take him off us in 1 month. Surely we will be able to in 3. But until then, he is our player, and if his talent can help improve our chances of success (or at least the gaffer believes it can) I am all for it.

Forgiving or not forgiving Tevez is irrelevant. I don't care enough about him to make him that important to my CIty support. Frankly, I was one of those who never liked him that much when he was the star that could do no wrong here. Always thought he was a selfish player anyway.

But if Bobby believes he can help, then so do I. Personally don't have time for player idolizing or demonizing. I am a realist! WHen he was busy being a prick and putting in transfer requests, and most of you were busy pretending it was some agent pulling the string. I was one of the few who openly called it as it was. It was all Tevez all along, and had and continues to have nothing to do with Kia.

So unlike many, I am not deluded by the players. They are here to do a job. Iike some, and think others are pricks, even some who are still here, yet I support City, and want them to do their jobs to make CIty successful: Including Tevez.

That is, if the gaffer says so! So yes, to a player registered to City playing for City. Why the fuck would anyone ever say no? For the life of me I can't seem to imagine.
That's fucking SAD...

Dax777 said:
Incorrect!

For the 40% (a sad reminder that 60% of the voting fans are emotional) who said yes. It is quite simple.

Its realistic to say that Tevez has undermined our title bid with his off the field behaviour and not really looking arsed when he was on it,he undermined our champions league bid when refusing to come on,his refusal to go anywhere but Milan in the window arguably stopped us getting anyone else in to help us win the title,again undermining our title bid,now for someone so set out on undermining the club and the team up till now, i don't think its realistic to risk him in key games in the run in.

So its not just an emotional response,though there is nothing wrong with not wanting someone in your team who has insulted and undermined the club,the players and most importantly the fans,if that means nothing to you then fine,i guess he could shag your wife,your mother,but as long as he scores the winner against United in April then alls good.

Dax777 said:
Why the fuck would anyone ever say no?

1 I doubt he's even fit let alone match fit or match sharp.

2 I believe we play better without him than with him.

3 His return could result in a certain amount of unrest within the squad.

4 I don't believe believe that we would have any more chance of winning the title with him than without him.

5 I don't like him and would prefer us to win it without him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.