Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Dax777 said:
City is there first and most important love. City's success is their joy.

Then why the fuck would they want Tevez back?

I bet the same people who want Tevez back would also want to see the likes of Rooney and Ferdinand in a blue shirt. Football is more than being successful. We've spent 30 odd years discovering that. Do we want to become Manchester United MKII?

Spot on Balti.

DO ONE YOU HIDEOUS FUCKING TROLL. WE NEITHER WANT NOR NEED YOU OR YOUR POISONOUS ADVISERS.

it'd be good to have him on the bench if we struggle to score.

don't get me wrong, i really hate him but........

image.axd

ban-mcfc said:

image.axd
Sorry, there's a principle at stake here and a fucking huge one at that. It's bad enough that clubs can charge whatever they want if we wish to buy a player simply because they sniff our rich owners wealth without having the inferiority complex that to be complete and to be able to compete we need a player who can do whatever the fuck he wants to do.

We cannot run a football club where players need to be indulge on a whim.

FUCK EM AND SHIP EM OUT.

strongbowholic said:
ban-mcfc said:

image.axd
Sorry, there's a principle at stake here and a fucking huge one at that. It's bad enough that clubs can charge whatever they want if we wish to buy a player simply because they sniff our rich owners wealth without having the inferiority complex that to be complete and to be able to compete we need a player who can do whatever the fuck he wants to do.

FUCK EM AND SHIP EM OUT.

mancini, khaldoon and the rest of the club know exactly what they are doing.

ban-mcfc said:
strongbowholic said:
ban-mcfc said:

image.axd

FUCK EM AND SHIP EM OUT.

mancini, khaldoon and the rest of the club know exactly what they are doing.
Exactly.

And if they do know what they are doing, this is all about the legalities of doing all they can to re-assimilate the player to so they avoid any nasty court cases when they decide to go after him.

all down to the players and vincents feelings... If they are happy then he plays.. Impossible to predict what is going on, lets do the talking on the pitch if its not a cover over from either party... lets win leagues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.