Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
it not just a yes or no answer.

i would prefer him burnt at the stake tbh.

stating the fucking obvious
i also realise that there may possibly be future legal battles between our club and the scunk. and therefore have to fulfill certain contractual obligations so as to protect ourselves. which i feel is exactly what tevez is attempting to do by coming back.

in other words,its all part of the dance

At the end of the day what anyone says on here does not matter.
It's stupid for people to fall out over this, everyone has an opinion.
Mine is, IF Mancini is happy with it and the players are happy (I think Zab has
already said there will be no hard feelings if an apology is forthcoming).
Then we should just get on with it accept Mancini's decision, concentrate
on wining the league and then offload at the end of the season.
If he does play my biggest fear is that Blues will be fighting among themselves
in the stadium.
It must never come to that.

If we win the league, that's what history will remember. Not whether or not Carlos did or didn't play for us. If we come second, we won't do so with a little side note explaining that we probably would have won if we'd handled Tevez better. If we think he can help us win the league, play him, it's that simple.

As a fan for 36 years and following our blues over land and sea !! For me tevez did the worst thing possible !! I dont care what or how or even who is at fault, I just want this over asap.
Our owners must have the best advisors on offer so im happy to go along with them.
Carlos tevez on the pitch has never let me down ! Off the pitch the bloke's a cock.
But if tevez can play a part in our title bid then im more than happy as always to cheer those bobby puts on the pitch to win the games ;-)
I can slate tevez on here or twitter but at the games he would get my full support as would any player who is lucky enough to pull the shirt on.
Ctid

PhuketBlue said:
NewtonBlue1 said:
Lets win the Title

and we have a better chance of that if Tevez is on form

Personally I think we have a better chance without him.

Me too. When he's playing everything has to go through him. If that isn't working we're screwed. Without him on the pitch we've got more scope to change things.

Oh, and he's a ****.

fowler70 said:
As a fan for 36 years and following our blues over land and sea !! For me tevez did the worst thing possible !! I dont care what or how or even who is at fault, I just want this over asap.
Our owners must have the best advisors on offer so im happy to go along with them.
Carlos tevez on the pitch has never let me down ! Off the pitch the bloke's a cock.
But if tevez can play a part in our title bid then im more than happy as always to cheer those bobby puts on the pitch to win the games ;-)
I can slate tevez on here or twitter but at the games he would get my full support as would any player who is lucky enough to pull the shirt on.
Ctid

Could not agree more ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.