Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
No. He had a chance to play.. he refused. He had another chance to play.. he went half way around the world.

Manchester1894 said:
No. He had a chance to play.. he refused. He had another chance to play.. he went half way around the world.
Tevez disrespected club, manager and FANS with his actions, doesn't deserve another chance just let him rot

Play him in Europa League with 2nd string team and let 1st team players concentrate on Prem.

Top scorer in the Prem last season, top scorer for us as well season before and you wouldn't, at some level say yes?

So he's had a fucking major strop, but look at Lee Hughes, Lee Bowyer, Joey Barton, Marlon King, these all have criminal convictions, and there'll be plenty more, but most football fans are so fickle we'll catch them in bed with our misses and forgive them if they score the winning goal in the derby!

Joleon Lescott has tweeted he's okay with it, then so am I.

No - I think he could become the enemy within, we are currently top of the league with players returning why do we need the grief Tevez could bring.

relatively new to the site - how do i vote, can't seem to register a vote unless i'm missing something obvious.

cavendishblue said:
relatively new to the site - how do i vote, can't seem to register a vote unless i'm missing something obvious.

Send your voting card to Bluemoon c/o Po Box '1Clarkie' ,Manchester M18 7LS or email 1Clarkie @ bluemoon.net

Re: Poll - Would you play Tevez?

citymad said:
No. We must keep our pride and make a stand. Great player but has been nothing but trouble.
IF MANCINI PLAYS HIM,HE WILL USE HIM TO THE BEST EFFECT.WHEN ALL SAID AND DONE WHEN HE,S ON THE PITCH HE GIVES EVERYTHING.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.