Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
If he apologises, keeps his head down, doesn't do any media interviews, doesn't do anything petulant or selfish that de-stabilises any of the team, trains his heart out and get's properly match fit, then I'll probably be ok with him sitting on the bench and watching us win the title. But i honestly don't think he can manange one of my requests, let alone all of them. My one hope is that it's all just a "legality thing" with the club's lawyers telling his lawyers "yeah, of course there are no hard feelings, of course he's welcome back and of course he's a valued member of the squad" whilst secretly giving him the V's everytime he looks away.

Whats more important- Us winning the league or the cutting our noses off to spite our face which might STOP us from winning the league.

He's our player, we pay him, lets use him, win the league then fuck him off.

For me the vote is a 'yes'.

never thought id say this but yes i would play if needed

only because scum and tottenham would both play if it was their dilemma, no morals when it comes to football and winning things i think

so if you cant beat them join them !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.