Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
chris8910 said:
the difference is between baloteli and tevez is simple, baloteli doesnt come out every week saying he wants away, saying he is going to hand in a transfer request (apart from his agent who doesnt like keeping his mouth shut) where as tevez might have put 100% on the pitch in his time with us but how many times has he come out and said he has wanted out at the club? how many times have we forgiven him for doing this? he has treated us fans like shit, he rarely comes out and talks about the fans and how well we have treated him. you only have to look at the home coming after we won the fa cup, city had to practically drag him out and when it came to him asking to say a few words to the city fans all it was was 'thanks' (yes i know balo wasnt there)
i can forgive baloteli for some of the stuff he has done he is young, stupid and will grow out of those stuff given time!
for me personally the things tevez has done is far beyond repair. do you for one minute think he's coming back to help the club push for the title? is he hell! he is doing it so if he gets some match time other clubs can see that he is still what he used to be like! (dont get me wrong tevez is a brilliant player) then in the summer it will be the same old tevez wanting away!
the team has got this far without him why should we want him back?
obviously people are going to have different opinions on the matter but i feel very strongly about it and dont want this waste of space anywhere near the club
It really doesn't matter how many times he says he wants out. Once he has said it, we know he does. Especially considering he said it when he was still the best and most well treated player on the squad.

To use the wife Analogy many often like using here. If your wife comes to you for a divorce, but you both can't get it done due to the financial cost, but she wants to move back in the house and help care for the kids until the divorce is settled. While you might be within your right to say No coz your feelings are hurt. It is quite okay to say yes for the sake of the kids, until you are both able to make the divorce final and move on.

That is where City is in regards to Tevez. No one is of the illusion he is here for the love of the club. Nor are any of the players for that matter. None of our players today would have come to CIty 10 years ago. So pretending anyone is here out of love for CIty is silly. They are here for the opportunity to be part of something great, as well as make a very good salary while they are at it.

But so long as they are here and are willing to do their jobs, they should be allowed to do it.

Dax777 said:
chris8910 said:
the difference is between baloteli and tevez is simple, baloteli doesnt come out every week saying he wants away, saying he is going to hand in a transfer request (apart from his agent who doesnt like keeping his mouth shut) where as tevez might have put 100% on the pitch in his time with us but how many times has he come out and said he has wanted out at the club? how many times have we forgiven him for doing this? he has treated us fans like shit, he rarely comes out and talks about the fans and how well we have treated him. you only have to look at the home coming after we won the fa cup, city had to practically drag him out and when it came to him asking to say a few words to the city fans all it was was 'thanks' (yes i know balo wasnt there)
i can forgive baloteli for some of the stuff he has done he is young, stupid and will grow out of those stuff given time!
for me personally the things tevez has done is far beyond repair. do you for one minute think he's coming back to help the club push for the title? is he hell! he is doing it so if he gets some match time other clubs can see that he is still what he used to be like! (dont get me wrong tevez is a brilliant player) then in the summer it will be the same old tevez wanting away!
the team has got this far without him why should we want him back?
obviously people are going to have different opinions on the matter but i feel very strongly about it and dont want this waste of space anywhere near the club
It really doesn't matter how many times he says he wants out. Once he has said it, we know he does. Especially considering he said it when he was still the best and most well treated player on the squad.

To use the wife Analogy many often like using here. If your wife comes to you for a divorce, but you both can't get it done due to the financial cost, but she wants to move back in the house and help care for the kids until the divorce is settled. While you might be within your right to say No coz your feelings are hurt. It is quite okay to say yes for the sake of the kids, until you are both able to make the divorce final and move on.

That is where City is in regards to Tevez. No one is of the illusion he is here for the love of the club. Nor are any of the players for that matter. None of our players today would have come to CIty 10 years ago. So pretending anyone is here out of love for CIty is silly. They are here for the opportunity to be part of something great, as well as make a very good salary while they are at it.

But so long as they are here and are willing to do their jobs, they should be allowed to do it.

Nice analogy Dax! but Tevez is still securely in the dog house with me!

I'm sorry, but after the way he has treated the fans and the players and the disrespect he has shown to the Club this man should NEVER play for the club again!!!<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:13 pm --<br /><br />I'm sorry, but after the way he has treated the fans and the players and the disrespect he has shown to the Club this man should NEVER play for the club again!!!

Soulboy said:
Something on here that has surprised me... the posts would suggest something like over 90% of Blues are against Tevez returning, yet the poll results are far, far closer than that.

Anyone have an explanation?

I've finally sussed out the answer.

It's the same four posters venting their spleens every 15 minutes!

Soulboy said:
Soulboy said:
Something on here that has surprised me... the posts would suggest something like over 90% of Blues are against Tevez returning, yet the poll results are far, far closer than that.

Whereas it's the very first time we've heard from you on the issue.

Soulboy said:
Soulboy said:

The reason is quite simple. People who are do not want to see Tevez back are much more passionate about that feeling, and are more likely to voice it. Those who are not against him playing again, really are not as equally passionate about it. Thus the disparity between the number of posts discussing "why we shouldn't" vs those discussing "we should."

Frankly, those of us who are okay with him coming back are not particularly passionate about Tevez. Most of us still want him gone as soon as it is possible. But since it isn't at the moment, we are being pragmatist. Play the twat if he will help (or there is a need) and get rid of him as soon as possible. ASAP = Summer. So we are fine with that.

Skashion said:
Soulboy said:
Soulboy said:

Whereas it's the very first time we've heard from you on the issue.

And for you it's probably more like every 5 minutes..!

The Colonel said:
he twice threw down a city scarf on the Wembley steps (WTF was that about), he doesn't give a toss about the fans and the club.

Ditto, he should have been happy as Larry going up those steps but twice he threw down the scarf, if anybody thinks he loves the club better now since that day and after whats happened they better think again.

Carlos is doing whats best for Carlos not City, the only person I wanted to see back at City is Yaya cause boy have we missed him, everything we do goes through Yaya, he's like a blue oak tree on legs, nothing can shift him.

Now he's back we'll see an upturn in form and goals, not that we're doing to badly anyhow but we must admit we have worked overtime to get results in his absense.

We are at a critical stage of the season where there is no need to rock the boat now we have a full squad of players Injury free for the run in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.