Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
All the no's in this thread are setting themselves up for a big fall, lets just say he comes back, scores the goals that win us the league.. i Guaruntee that you wont be saying he shouldnt have played then.

If he comes back, tries hard and looks like he's bothered, i dont see why we shouldnt play him, he's just as good as any other striker we've got, many would say better.

Fans that get on his back are just going to bring more bad press to the club and cause unrest within the squad in my opinion.

BlairMCFC said:
All the no's in this thread are setting themselves up for a big fall, lets just say he comes back, scores the goals that win us the league.. i Guaruntee that you wont be saying he shouldnt have played then.

If he comes back, tries hard and looks like he's bothered, i dont see why we shouldnt play him, he's just as good as any other striker we've got, many would say better.

Fans that get on his back are just going to bring more bad press to the club and cause unrest within the squad in my opinion.

None of that is guaranteed though, no different than saying all those that want him back are setting themselves up for a fail if he messes up the squad a la Marsh.

However, he has asked for 2 transfer requests, thrown a scarf on the floor, belittled the city, belittled the club, betlittled the fans, walked out on the club and refused to PLAY for the team, something everyone on here would give just about everything for a chance at.

You want him back? I think those that want him back are giving the club a bigger bad name through their lack of spine.

A large no for me.

Out of interest, i cannot remember, were we ever top with him in the side?

Erm, peeps...now Im no Tevez fan, but, if he was to return and bag goals galore which as an end result lifts the title for us, wouldnt you like that?....Im not saying we cant win it without him but I could only see him trying his utmost to impress, or get back on side, the fans and by that his way of doing it would be goals goals goals...tbh i coudnt care less if pol pot was in our team and as long as we win it, thats all that matters, isnt it?...Yes he was a knob at BM at first glance, but we fans were not sat next to him so surley we dont know the full story/dialouge............"Incominggggggggggggggggggg"

the difference is between baloteli and tevez is simple, baloteli doesnt come out every week saying he wants away, saying he is going to hand in a transfer request (apart from his agent who doesnt like keeping his mouth shut) where as tevez might have put 100% on the pitch in his time with us but how many times has he come out and said he has wanted out at the club? how many times have we forgiven him for doing this? he has treated us fans like shit, he rarely comes out and talks about the fans and how well we have treated him. you only have to look at the home coming after we won the fa cup, city had to practically drag him out and when it came to him asking to say a few words to the city fans all it was was 'thanks' (yes i know balo wasnt there)
i can forgive baloteli for some of the stuff he has done he is young, stupid and will grow out of those stuff given time!
for me personally the things tevez has done is far beyond repair. do you for one minute think he's coming back to help the club push for the title? is he hell! he is doing it so if he gets some match time other clubs can see that he is still what he used to be like! (dont get me wrong tevez is a brilliant player) then in the summer it will be the same old tevez wanting away!
the team has got this far without him why should we want him back?
obviously people are going to have different opinions on the matter but i feel very strongly about it and dont want this waste of space anywhere near the club

MadchesterCity said:
skyblue78 said:
I'd sell my fucking Granny for City to win the title, never mind playing Tevez!!

How much?

Why? Have you bought grannies before? The price, City Premier League Champions!
Are you capable of doing these kind of deals, like a devil at the crossroads type thing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.