Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
I suspect that there are many 'younger than Tevez' fans voting yes who still look up to him and hold that 'idol' view that we all had about a player at one time in our lives.

This season has been fantastic wherever we finish and I really don't care what Tevez could do for us on the pitch. He says that he's always given his all for this club?! Ok where have you been for the past 3 months then? Giving his all? He is only here because he has been backed into a corner. He didn't want to be here 14 months ago, he has tried every trick to get a move ever since, he didn't want to be in the victory parade bus, he twice threw down a city scarf on the Wembley steps (WTF was that about), he doesn't give a toss about the fans and the club. How can we even consider welcoming him back as fans?

Aside, I don't think that he will be anywhere near ready to play for a while but if he could help us win the title, given the above quite honestly?

You can stick your fecking title up your arse.

citytill1die84 said:
am333 said:
Big fat no...and saying that from a logical standpoint. 1st of all he's been sitting on his arse for 3 months and did not train at all.

2nd and most important....aren't we top of the league without him anyway???

Yes we are top of the league but we have been struggling away from home Tevez can open up any defence. He's already said he's been training in the morning and golf in the afternoon he looks pretty healthy to me :)

He's getting super fit too....Roberto has had him chasing after sticks ever since he arrived at Carrington.

As much as he is a **** and we got 3 points I thought we were crying out for someone like him against villa. Got home from the match and my dad said the same

i cant believe city fans wanting this **** back.

i dont believe bob will play him, and i dont believe tevez wants to play. he has after all had 5 months away, in which time we have gone to the top of the prem, and i feel but for the loss of players on anc duty, wrongful match bans and some chronic decisions, we would of been even further in front. now we have everyone back and this **** shows up.

all he will cause is problems in the dressing room, on the pitch and between players if allowed anywhere near the first team. if say tevez was picked ahead of dzeko, aguero or balotelli what kind of message are we sending out to those players and the rest of the squad.

there are of course legal reasons regarding contractual obligations on both sides but i pray we only do what we must to ensure we can screw this bastard and his agent into the ground.

martin samuels in the daily mail sums it up very well
city need a carlos tevez but just not this one

20120215050848_4f3bae60f1037.jpg

r.soleofsalford said:
there are of course legal reasons regarding contractual obligations on both sides but i pray we only do what we must to ensure we can screw this bastard and his agent into the ground.

That's what I am hoping.

i would welcome him back with open arms to training.

he can be used as the wall while kolarov practices his free kicks.
his mouth can be used as an on site shitting facility to save players going inside for a crap.
Mario can use him as a dart board.
richards and vinnie can bench press that fat twat as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.