Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
mrsoft said:
Dont know if its already been posted but heres a bit from Noel Gallaghers blog on The Guardian.

I think hes right about cheering Mancini rather than boo players.

Got off-stage to the incredible news that Carlos Tevez is to return to Man City!!!! I speak to all supporters of MCFC here when I say try not to boo him. We shouldn't be booing our own players, no matter what stunts they might have pulled. We're on course for glory. We don't need him but it might just make the run in a little less stressful... If we must let him know how we feel then we should sing Mancini's name even louder than usual... That'll do for now.

This, when he comes on the pitch and also if he scores just sing Bobbys name!
Imagine how Tevez would feel if the whole stadium sung Manchini WHOOO! When he scored instead of cheering!

Imagine how proud bobby would feel!

doomuk said:
mrsoft said:
Dont know if its already been posted but heres a bit from Noel Gallaghers blog on The Guardian.

I think hes right about cheering Mancini rather than boo players.

Got off-stage to the incredible news that Carlos Tevez is to return to Man City!!!! I speak to all supporters of MCFC here when I say try not to boo him. We shouldn't be booing our own players, no matter what stunts they might have pulled. We're on course for glory. We don't need him but it might just make the run in a little less stressful... If we must let him know how we feel then we should sing Mancini's name even louder than usual... That'll do for now.

This, when he comes on the pitch and also if he scores just sing Bobbys name!
Imagine how Tevez would feel if the whole stadium sung Manchini WHOOO! When he scored instead of cheering!

Imagine how proud bobby would feel!

Yes

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4L8oSJkaXU[/youtube]<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:53 pm --<br /><br />[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIISETG5CRE[/youtube]

Why did he give his shirt away at half time? Did he think he'd done his bit and fancy sitting on the bench again like he did against Munich?

I must admit, i laughed this morning at Sky Sports news.

In his 1st game back, when he played 45 mins v Tranmere (think it was tranmere) they said he made comeback and played 45 minutes and also threw in the line "in last nights defeat"

last night, after his 2nd comeback game in which we won 3-1 and he scored they just said "continued his comeback and scored" and no mention of us winning.

So so petty of them it was actually quite funny

a Yes for me.... A fit Tevez can give team some extra quality<br /><br />-- 07 Mar 2012, 11:38 --<br /><br />
peoffrey said:
Why did he give his shirt away at half time? Did he think he'd done his bit and fancy sitting on the bench again like he did against Munich?

He knows he has to win the fans back so that's why. He looks like having fun to play again

The signs bode well.

I think City as a club, and as supporters, have acted with a bit of class here.

He seemed genuinely taken aback by the affection he received and although we can't forget, he has been forgiven by the people who matter.

I do think sometimes we give too much credence to the Blue Moon forums, in terms of a supposed consensus on many issues?

Tevez would have been worried last night, this morning, I think his mind will be a lot clearer in terms of wanting to repay it on the pitch.

Now that we've reverted back to playing a single striker, we only need two strikers on the bench.

At peak fitness Tevez may well be a better player than Balotelli and Dzeko but he clearly isnt fully fit and is unlikely to be so for some time. When he did play before Munich his form and fitness didnt justify picking him ahead of Balotelli and Dzeko.

So why should he even get on the bench unless we suffer an injury or suspension?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.