Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Well Laporte is ready now, it's just a shame that his only poor game this season saw every mistake punished and us get knocked out of the CL. Ederson is the best we could have and is improving. Stones needs another year maybe but will have Garcia up his arse soon. Mendy may be a problem.

But then again, we've a better defence than Spurs and they're in the CL final, so maybe luck is all we need to work on?

I think it’s a true football saying, the better you are, the luckier you get. You obviously know more about your players and where they are in relation to developing further. But, the fact remains, you are losing to teams who aren’t as good. That fucks me off, so I’m sure it irks you more.

You find a quiet pub for a drink in the afternoon, the weather has turned nice and a quick slurp is just the ticket. You walk in, the landy has a smile for you and a perfect pint of peroni. The pub is clean and welcoming, you sit down and start to enjoy your drink.

Half a pint gone, a ciggy would just make this afternoon perfect so you nip to the smoking area, there is a badly lit alcove, you see i cig end light up as someone has a drag, no bother you think.

Just as you light up "Eh la, you got a spare ciggie, i've ran out"... FUCK SAKE!

...and that is how your day will begin to spiral down; listening to the monotonous drone of this scouser whilst they suck up their own farts and smile.
This has happened to me several times before.
I always say “yes I’ve got a spare cig, I only wanted to buy 19 but unfortunately they only sell them in 20’s so you’re in luck”

Bale might be free in the summer. Do you still want him here?

I probably would but only as part of the squad and not for a daft fee or higher wages than our top earners. If he'd come on our terms then yes. But I doubt he'll be willing to take a pay cut.

I'd rather we try and swap Mahrez for cash plus Sancho. Give pen duty to Bernardo maybe.

Think given the season Liverpool have had they need at least one trophy but no doubt if they win the CL they will be seen as the team of the year even if we win the league as for many the CL is the ultimate trophy to win.

You live in cloud cuckoo land.

Why do you think that?

I don't recall saying I believe it's what will happen, I said I'd rather we do. And acknowledged Bale probably wouldn't come, because of our wage structure. I don't see anything unrealistic in what I wrote.

Nothing wrong with wanting the best players here. They won't all come, but it's a valid opinion. But if you'd rather aim lower and keep watching other teams get to the CL final then I guess you're happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.