Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Why do you think that?

I don't recall saying I believe it's what will happen, I said I'd rather we do. And acknowledged Bale probably wouldn't come, because of our wage structure. I don't see anything unrealistic in what I wrote.

Nothing wrong with wanting the best players here. They won't all come, but it's a valid opinion. But if you'd rather aim lower and keep watching other teams get to the CL final then I guess you're happy.
Yes I’m happy but I’m not a glory hunter so I shall support the team come what may.

Eh la, you got a spare ciggie, i've ran out, to which your reply should be "well go to the shop and buy some you cadging scouse twat and dont come back"

Not really that bothered as long as one of them suffers massively at the hands of VAR. That will have the added bonus of being able to accuse the winners of not deserving it.
Not just VAR but a VAR ref mistake. The added bonus will be the fact that both clubs have benefited hugely from ref mistakes against City in the knockout stages and we get to remind one of them about it gleefully(please let it be Liverpool on the short end).

I'm thinking we post lots of blue monday videos on their social media channels. "How does it feel... to get fucked over by refs/VAR"

Spurs. My only reason for disliking them these days is that they're a bit of a bogey team. I prefer them to Arsenal, but less than other London clubs. I won't bother listing them, but West Ham would be top...

But, Liverpool winning it would really piss the rags off, so there's some benefits to be had, either way.

If we do win the league and cup I'll be ecstatic anyway so, if that does come to pass, then I won't really care less.

giphy.gif

Hate spurs - 1981 and CL ?2009 with twitcher.
Hate Liverpool - every bleeding day of last and this season.

Spurs it is

I think i've come to terms with either of 'em winning it, fair play to them. i'd rather concentrate on us and what another incredible season we've had (one or two VAR decisions from being there ourselves), both Porto and Inter won it without in reality being the best teams, so let 'em enjoy their day in the sun and we'll continue on our quest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.