Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Got to be Spurs. I don't particularly like them but they're far more tolerable than the dippers.

Ultimately though, I'm far more interested in the 2 cup finals that we've got left.

Grown to hate Red Scouse Bastards everything about them, the cult, the accent, the players but most of all the RSB media I will never forgive them for the attack on our team and the mealy mouth apology from the club, the murkyside Police who stood by and let it happen then did nothing afterwards. I don’t like Spurs and don’t want to see them win it but it’s an easy choice if one has to So my vote goes with Spurs

Why do you think that?

I don't recall saying I believe it's what will happen, I said I'd rather we do. And acknowledged Bale probably wouldn't come, because of our wage structure. I don't see anything unrealistic in what I wrote.

Nothing wrong with wanting the best players here. They won't all come, but it's a valid opinion. But if you'd rather aim lower and keep watching other teams get to the CL final then I guess you're happy.
Bale is a sick note,i wouldn't have him for free

I don’t hold Spurs in any less regard than many other clubs. The only thing that does my head in about them is that they are third highest in the media darlings stakes. Not got a problem with them otherwise.

Liverpool are the other cheek of the arse that the Rags are also on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.