would you sack the medical staff now ?

Maybe start a thread calling for moonbeam and moonchester to be sacked the way this is goin tonite
I mean they come here from the moon, take our jobs, pretend to save the odd penalty from a child or two, it's a joke, I mean how did they become city fans in the first place? Did they watch us from the moon? It's all a bit war of the worlds, when you think about it, I think they are plotting something, especially that moonbeam she's well shifty

I'd love to think that it's being looked at 'behind the scenes' - but I just can't imagine it is under this regime.

One thing that did piss me off was last week when Aguero went down off the pitch, not one of our physios went to him. They allowed him to limp around the pitch on an injured foot before finally someone got up off his arse and trotted down the touchline to meet him 15 yards from the dugout. It was amateurish

There is an explanation. One physio had a hamstring and the other a recurring calf injury.

I mean they come here from the moon, take our jobs, pretend to save the odd penalty from a child or two, it's a joke, I mean how did they become city fans in the first place? Did they watch us from the moon? It's all a bit war of the worlds, when you think about it, I think they are plotting something, especially that moonbeam she's well shifty
Your right they're probably not city fans just came here for the money,screw us for a while then fuck off to the team they really love and have supported all their life's moonchester United .

At least you didn'y say she was well fit.

She is though, isn't she?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.