would you sack the medical staff now ?

The question has to be asked regarding Richards and Jovetic...I think our club will of course look into this and I imagine knowledge, skills etc is shared amongst CFA and also the medical industry as a whole...I know certain players have remarked on our training being ultra competitive and injury wise that cannot help, you don't know what knocks players take into the matches...As goes sacking on medical team now, I'm sure we are better keeping the ones who know the medical history's and current situations, if and when a full review is carried out faults are there which the current ones are unable to adapt and change, only then should we consider changing and probably at the end of the season

maybe just maybe with micha playing for a shit team who aren't in the champs league or even the fucking cc cup hes getting a rest unlike our players,do people actually think before posting or just slapped arses having a whinge because we got beat .

I though the role of the medical team was to treat injuries once they happened? There are definitely questions to be asked over our injury record but surely they should be directed at the sport science/conditioning team ect

This is question is key, but how can we possibly answer it?

We're playing more games than anyone else and I believe we have the worst injury record of any English top flight club. Maybe one follows the other.

But did we prepare properly? I was shocked by our pre-season Summer schedule, but I don't think you can really say with much conviction what impact that had on the players preparation. I don't see how worldwide travel fits in with training. It's draining and tiring and no amount of luxury can get around that. But those decisions the medics have to accept, and work within. And they may well be irrelevant anyway as we're so distant from what's going on it's all just speculation.

Regardless of what you think about Pellegrini, it's pretty obvious that by far the most significant factor in City's decline from the early season peaks, is not the manager's competence but the injury to key players.

Playing with ten men for 20 minutes today just about sums it all up.

I remain convinced that we will win the League with some comfort providing we can get one of Mangala or Kompany fit and playing regularly over the rest of the season.

This is another distraction thread, we are not struggling because 2 or 3 players don't play a lot through injury, we are struggling because the others, despite them being top well payed professionals, can't muster any desire, passion, balls, effort (whatever you wanna call it) between them. And you look at a team of nobody's like Leicester and they play like it's their most important moment, we need to get get back to basics, and part of that is taking responsibility and not hiding behind the lame excuse of injuries

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.