would you sack the medical staff now ?

Injuries are part and parcel of this game, I accept that, but what must be most alarming of all to us here is the high number of injuries that occur behind the scenes in training! Players such as Jovetic, Demichelis and Delph were injured almost as soon as they were signed. Then there are players who have been injured in pre-match warm ups. Coming on top of the repeated hamstring and calf strains that some of our squad have to endure then it just has to raise the question of what the hell is going on behind the scenes, and who is going to accept responsibility for this shambolic fitness policy of ours

This is another distraction thread, we are not struggling because 2 or 3 players don't play a lot through injury, we are struggling because the others, despite them being top well payed professionals, can't muster any desire, passion, balls, effort (whatever you wanna call it) between them. And you look at a team of nobody's like Leicester and they play like it's their most important moment, we need to get get back to basics, and part of that is taking responsibility and not hiding behind the lame excuse of injuries
There was plenty of effort today. When the game finished, the one thing that gave me some consolation was that the players really tried and never gave up. Even with 10 men we were trying to win that game.

We are a team that floods forward and attacks. That means your defenders have to be able to defend one on one. Demichelis just can't do that.

That's why we lost to Liverpool (that and Toure) and that's why we lost today.

I don't believe some of are players are injured. I think some just don't fancy it against certain teams so they will have a strain when it suits them.

There was plenty of effort today. When the game finished, the one thing that gave me some consolation was that the players really tried and never gave up. Even with 10 men we were trying to win that game.

We are a team that floods forward and attacks. That means your defenders have to be able to defend one on one. Demichelis just can't do that.

I don't believe we can afford one or two scapegoats, when it is clear that the whole team are underperforming, and I'm sorry I just don't agree that we showed the kind of effort you are suggesting today, we were outplayed by Stoke.

Plenty of effort...lol

Injuries are killing us. When we won the title in 2012, we had the best injury record of any PL club because the doctor, Phil Batty, insisted on things being done his way and stood up to Mancini. Naturally, RM hated this and insisted on Batty being sacked. Begiristain allegedly wanted to appoint the Barcelona doctor Ricard Pruna but Mancini insisted on his man, who is the current incumbent Dr Massimiliano (Max) Sala. His previous experience was with the youth team at AC Milan so he'd never worked at first team level.

Since this guy's been on board our injury record has been a disgrace, with multiple soft tissue injuries and players suffering breakdowns as soon as they return. Aguero, Zabaleta and Kompany have all suffered recurring injuries recently. Injuries are an unavoidable part of sport but muscle injuries are avoidable to a large degree. Proper footwear, diet, preparation, warm-ups and treatment all contribute to the avoidance of muscle injuries. It's no coincidence that some clubs have better soft tissue injury records than others. We've still got Mancini's man in charge and whatever happens to Pellegrini he's been a miserable failure and needs to go.

Sorry Marvin
Cant agree with you regarding 'plenty of effort'
We seemed to accept our defeat far too easily
I see what you ate saying about getting forward but today we were poor and that imo
Is being kind

Injuries are killing us. When we won the title in 2012, we had the best injury record of any PL club because the doctor, Phil Batty, insisted on things being done his way and stood up to Mancini. Naturally, RM hated this and insisted on Batty being sacked. Begiristain allegedly wanted to appoint the Barcelona doctor Ricard Pruna but Mancini insisted on his man, who is the current incumbent Dr Massimiliano (Max) Sala. His previous experience was with the youth team at AC Milan so he'd never worked at first team level.

Since this guy's been on board our injury record has been a disgrace, with multiple soft tissue injuries and players suffering breakdowns as soon as they return. Aguero, Zabaleta and Kompany have all suffered recurring injuries recently. Injuries are an unavoidable part of sport but muscle injuries are avoidable to a large degree. Proper footwear, diet, preparation, warm-ups and treatment all contribute to the avoidance of muscle injuries. It's no coincidence that some clubs have better soft tissue injury records than others. We've still got Mancini's man in charge and whatever happens to Pellegrini he's been a miserable failure and needs to go.

So why is he still in employement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.