Wow the hatred for our club is immense

machiavellian said:
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
machiavellian said:
He 'chose' us after looking for a club after the World Cup.

Had some quite hilarious contributions to a long thread on the subject of our new fans, but I digress.

You'll have to excuse me, I just fucking hate gloryhunters. I'm not particularly typical around these parts though, so best just to ignore me.

Ignoring people is boring, where's the fun in that, I think I raise a valid point about the revenue side of the game etc... but understand where your dislike of gloryhunters comes from (hate is a bit strong wouldn't you say?) ;)

Nope, hate doesn't even do what I feel about them justice.

It was developed through an entire childhood of growing up in Manchester surrounded by gloryhunting fuckwitts with little or no passion for the game belittling and mocking City while reveling in the loosely associated achievements of United.

I went into great depth about why I feel the way I do in the aforementioned thread.

I see no reason why I should welcome such people to City now that we're an attractive proposition to those with such depraved, needy tendencies.

Like I said, probably best to ignore me.

-- Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:22 pm --

Q8-Blue said:
machiavellian said:
Oh, speak of the devil.

Another gloryhunter throwing in his two penneth.

Wow you're still on about this....yes sorry i wasn't born in Manchester. Seriously if you can't deal with it then i feel so sorry for you.

No worries pal.

I appreciate the pity, it's reciprocated.

Mate I dont need you to welcome me you are irrelevant to me the only thing is you are clogging up my post with your hateful nonsence but besides that your thoughts on anything are the least of my worries. Its clear from your posts you are an angry bitter person seeking some sence of validation by trying to define yourself as "the ultimate City fan". Good for you if it works and makes you happy keep at it. *pats your wee little head*. Just run along and do it in someone elses thread.

Coming from someone who was born in Manchester just not the blue side so had to fight many a battle for my love of this club.

Now go away.

didactic said:
People at work are frothing at the mouth. I have rags and dippers fuming at me saying that the only reason we are where we are is because we bought the best players in the world in every position (not true). When I mentioned that the scum has been buying the best for years the usual youth team argument was thrown in my face when I asked them to name the youth team players in the scum first team now alas super Evans and 100 goals a season Welbeck were bought up. When I mentioned Richards and how we payed less than Liverpool or Chelsea for players all shit broke loose and a friendly discussion turned to insults and curses with spit flying and shouting. None of it coming from my end.

Those who instigated the argument are now "too busy" to talk and "have mountains of emails" to read and reply to. Hahaha I love it success breeds envy my friends and we are now the most hated club in the country.

Means we are damn good and people are scared about that.

I'm surrounded by Spurs, Rags, Chelsea and Arsenal fans in my office (London)

The silence is deafening. Spurs fan hopes for top 4. Arsenal fan has not spoken for about 2 months. The Chelsea fan complains about how much money we have spent. I then tear him to pieces.

The Rag went missing for 3 days after the derby so I plastered his desk with pictures in a sea of blue.

I give them a Balo wink every morning. Love it :O)

Long may it continue.

I couldn't give one solitary shit about how people feel about us. It doesn't anger or irritate me in the slightest. If we changed into a win all all costs club and had someone like Taggart in charge, then I'd be bothered. We spend a lot on players; so what? We still carry ourselves with class as a club. Nothing's changed, we just win more games now.

goatinho said:
lancs blue said:
Thatchersforearm said:
The money from AIG for sponsoring the Munich Anniversary a few years ago would have helped no doubt

Whoosh!

;-)
im with you lancs....it fucks me off whem people say the rags are from salford when they are not and never have been. they are from trafford. fact.

no but the vast majority of their "local" fans come from Salford. fact.

ps Salford / Trafford its a mute point as neither are Manchester. fact

pps as a Mancunian I always thought trafford was a part of salford

I'd rather be hated than showers with pity!

Bring on the hate if it means trophies and I can be a smug barsterward!

The speed with which people have turned on City originally shocked me. Then the venom became more poisonous (moyes, arsenal fans, red tops) and i got angry. Now i just smile.

I know a Newcastle fan who hates us more than he likes Newcastle. He thought Nasri was the best player when inform in the Premiership, now we got him he's not that good. Aguero was one of the best striker's in the world, he absolutely buzzed off him when he was at Madrid & when he joined us he put a status up saying "Congratulations Sergio you have officaly fucked your career up.... thumbs up to you"

City Gonna win the league now?? they beat spurs 5-1 ??

Must say Mancini really doesn't get his strategy right you have a world class player woth £38 mill sat on the bench and u leave Dzeko up front on his own?

why do City really have to buy clichy ??

Actually funny sometimes how much luck City get...:/

There just a few status' he's done about City.

^ Thing is i could get Rags, Liverpool and Arsenal hating us, but it seems that a lot of the small mid table sides seem to hate us even more. Sure we got the honeymoon 2 days after the 6-1 United thrashing, especially with Leeds and Liverpool fans. But there's an increasing amount of animosity against city from the likes of Everton, Villa and Newcastle and i predict it'll increase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.