Wow the hatred for our club is immense

whp.blue said:
goatinho said:
lancs blue said:
Whoosh!

;-)
im with you lancs....it fucks me off whem people say the rags are from salford when they are not and never have been. they are from trafford. fact.

no but the vast majority of their "local" fans come from Salford. fact.

ps Salford / Trafford its a mute point as neither are Manchester. fact

pps as a Mancunian I always thought trafford was a part of salford

Do you know what "thought" did? Stuck a feather in the ground and tried to grow a hen.

Now you have been told several times that Salford and Trafford aren't the same thing, is it finally going to sink in?

machiavellian said:
Q8-Blue said:
machiavellian said:
Touche.

If only you were as sincere.

Actually since you seem like a reasonable fellow and a Blue, i won't ignore you. Why can't you accept that everyone just loves City in different ways, some were lucky to be born in Manchester and some who were not choose a team and tend to stick with it. Not all foreign fans are glory hunters, but off course both local and foreign fans can be glory hunters. Generalizations rarely apply to everyone.

I simply can't accept that someone can 'choose' a club in the same way I'd choose a new coat, and 12 months later, compare their feelings for that club to someone who has supported them their whole life - through thick and thin.

You did that in the thread I mentioned previously, and it fucked me off to be honest. But you wouldn't understand, and so this post is relatively pointless.

who the fuck made you mr manchester city? quit the dick waving cos there are a few on here could shoot you down in a split second.

a blue is a blue.

Colins Bellend said:
Arthur '2 Sheds' Jackson said:
Tell em' t'take 5 for the daily football trivia quiz.. Question 1.. '' Which Salford Based Football Club Has Broken The British Transfer Record 7 (Seven) Times In Recent Years ? '' ... No More Questions M'Lord.. !
COCK

Really? Yet it's you that gets the warning.

de niro said:
Colins Bellend said:
Arthur '2 Sheds' Jackson said:
Tell em' t'take 5 for the daily football trivia quiz.. Question 1.. '' Which Salford Based Football Club Has Broken The British Transfer Record 7 (Seven) Times In Recent Years ? '' ... No More Questions M'Lord.. !
COCK

Really? Yet it's you that gets the warning.

Out of order again that de Niro.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
whp.blue said:
goatinho said:
im with you lancs....it fucks me off whem people say the rags are from salford when they are not and never have been. they are from trafford. fact.

Do you know what "thought" did? Stuck a feather in the ground and tried to grow a hen.

Now you have been told several times that Salford and Trafford aren't the same thing, is it finally going to sink in?

Wise words Gaudinho, but if you're going to use snippets of wisdom at least get them right. Thought thought he would grow a hen not tried to grow a hen.

Better luck next time.

Mr Jolly said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
whp.blue said:

Wise words Gaudinho, but if you're going to use snippets of wisdom at least get them right. Thought thought he would grow a hen not tried to grow a hen.

Better luck next time.

Ah right, cheers, thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.