Wow the hatred for our club is immense

pominoz said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
de niro said:
How do you mean?

For giving him a warning, all he did was call the guy a cock. And the guy was being a cock.

How was he being a "cock" ?

He got his geography wrong, no need to call him a cock.

Is that the new "worst name to call anyone ever"? Last week it was ****. And there is a difference between getting geography wrong and deliberate provocation.

de niro said:
Out of order again that de Niro.

How do you mean?

For giving him a warning, all he did was call the guy a cock. And the guy was being a cock.

oh i'm sorry, next time i'll run it by you first before i act when a poster breaks the code of conduct.

fyi i did'nt give him an official warning, it was exactly as i put it a warning to curb it.

he was out of order.

pominoz said:
pominoz said:
Enlighten me.

Where are you from?

Blackley, then Cheetham Hill, originally. Why?

You are from Manchester so you don't know what it's like to be a Salfordian City fan and to hear ignorant fellow Blues say that Old Trafford is in Salford, despite the actual name of the ground indicating otherwise. I've seen you post before and you don't seem ignorant, so I'd guess that you knew that already. Now I've stated the obvious to you, can you explain why you decided to ask so many pedantic questions, and get involved in something that was not your concern?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.