Write Sundays Headlines

MUEN Online: Plucky Red Heroes Narrowly Lose Out To Stuffy Blue Bastards In Six Goal Thriller!

United 1 City 5

IT'S GETTING UGGLY AGAIN!

Football was dragged back to the bad old days yesterday at old trafford, after city fans were accused of chanting vile abuse at united fans.
One fan, who prefered not to be named, said "It's disgusting, I've been watching manchester on tv for years and nothing like this has ever happened"
"It's well out of order if you ask me, they were pointing at my boots and laughing"

Manchester City win over There neighbours was over shadowed by the death of Sir Alex Ferguson who died of an heart attack! He passed away in agony by the side of the pitch as Kolorov scored a 35 yarder to put Manchester City 0-8 up!

The FA are considering a reply because the game could not carry on! With there being 3 minutes and extra time to be played..

TEVEZ SINKS UTD TITLE HOPES.
Carlos Tevez sunk manures title hopes with a extraordinarily unique DOUBLE hat trick in the 81st,83rd, 85th,88th,90th &94th, minutes, after manures manager substituted Wayne Rooney in the 80th minute, after Rooney was seen arguing with his wife near the dug out, after it was reported that at half time Rooney was seen handing flowers & chocolates to the new hero of COMS the 1 & only GRANDMA.

Blue Roon

City win pulsating derby in which united striker Wayne Rooney scores an own goal before seeing red.

Giggs Fitness

Giggs stretcherd off after failing to the ground from a stare from man city player Nigel de Jong

Nan---I

Citys manager roberto Mancini dedicates derby day triumph to grandma

Sir Alex Ferguson 1941-2011

alex ferguson chokes on his chewing gum in shock as man city put 4 past vandersar in the 15 mins of stoppage time to win the game 4-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.