Writing is on the wall

Perspective, we have 14 games left and a possible 4 in the FA Cup. We have more than enough players already with limited places available. We also have Ya and Kolo to come back, and players returning from injury.

ONLY how the rest off the season pans out will have a direct bearing on whether Roberto is likely to still be in one off the most prestigious jobs in World Football. We win the League or finish within touching distance off the RAGS then we learn from our fcuked up pre season transfer activity, which in my opinion was a collective fcuk up right from the top and we move on. We end up 10 -15 points behind then the axe will probably fall swiftly.

I will add though I don't think Roberto Mancini has looked happy at all lately. Could be a number off reasons for that. He might not like the new set up with the Spaniards in charge off in goings out goings etc there could be friction .He is a bit off an authotarian Roberto and might feel like his position and power is being undermined at the Club. He could also be homesick and sick of commuting, or he could simply be having personal problems. Whilst we are all hypothesizing in my opinion It is not beyond the realms off possibility that there is simply an amicable parting off the ways at the end off this season anyway with Roberto going back to Italy to manage by choice.

Hope he stays, the fans like him, and to be honest, any other season, we would possibly top anyway. Scum are having there best season EVER and to match that, they bought arguebly the best striker in the premier league. Our signings last summer were averge at best, but that will change this season. Does he have to win a trophy every season. I would be happy with top 4 to be honest

FWIW I believe he'll still be here as there is currently nobody out there who can replace him. Unless Tixi and Soriano have someone in mind I can see them letting Mancini go.

I think Mourinho will be heading back to Chelsea.

I do think we're in for a bit of an overhaul this summer. I imagine Kolo, Lescott and Tevez will all be shown the door and if we can get a good price maybe even Barry (I love Barry but he is 'getting on').

johnmc said:
First off, I want Mancini to stay long term, that's how I see a prolonged success and not a Chelsea situation.

But, it's fairly obvious to me the only way bobby will still be here at the start of next season is if we retain the league.

New board, he obviously didnt want to sell Mario even if he understood the reasons, the summer window, the window just closed, the contract situation at the end of last season although he got a new deal and a few other bits. I don't think a second place and fa cup win would save him.

I hope I am wrong. I don't want to get in to a situation where if you don't win the league and or champions league we change manger but I fear that's the future.

I'd be very surprised if he is here next year. Shame really and hope I am wrong.
you are wrong

stop being stupid.

you wrote that post for some reason

noone quite knows

but fuck it start a new day tomorrow with decent attitude

Aguero_Element said:
johnmc said:
First off, I want Mancini to stay long term, that's how I see a prolonged success and not a Chelsea situation.

But, it's fairly obvious to me the only way bobby will still be here at the start of next season is if we retain the league.

New board, he obviously didnt want to sell Mario even if he understood the reasons, the summer window, the window just closed, the contract situation at the end of last season although he got a new deal and a few other bits. I don't think a second place and fa cup win would save him.

I hope I am wrong. I don't want to get in to a situation where if you don't win the league and or champions league we change manger but I fear that's the future.

I'd be very surprised if he is here next year. Shame really and hope I am wrong.
you are wrong

stop being stupid.

you wrote that post for some reason

noone quite knows

but fuck it start a new day tomorrow with decent attitude

Ok.

I've seen
The writing on the wall,
It says,
Fuck off with the stupid repeat new name
Same old topics. :-)

Mancini will be here for atleast one more season. Those who think otherwise will be sadly mistaken

So easy to forget the shit and mess that Mancini inherited from Hughes and in just over three years the work the man has done in getting us to where we are today, from where we were is just phenomenal. People will always talk about the money but don't care to look at the outstanding job Mancini has done, not to mention how beautifully he played Ferguson last year into cracking up like we've never seen before. For me he really doesn't get the credit and respect he deserves. In Mancini I trust, he knows what he's doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.