Wrong item delivered dilemma

Look at it another way, if you own up to it, some poor lads ego sent the wrong parcel at the warehouse is going to get the bullet just before Christmas....

£179 on a pair of headphones? The world's gone mad.

Don't forget the **** already owns the £649 speaker.. or whatever it is. Think of the real suffering he could have alleviated had he not been such a materialistic obscene arsehole... You can buy sony headphones for £10. And he has the gall to call this an ethical dilemma!

It's all fun and games.

Don't forget the **** already owns the £649 speaker.. or whatever it is. Think of the real suffering he could have alleviated had he not been such a materialistic obscene arsehole... You can buy sony headphones for £10. And he has the gall to call this an ethical dilemma!

It's all fun and games.

Send the box back with a load of old tat in it. The box will go through the system and be shoved in a corner of the warehouse. 6 months later your box with a load of other returns will be auctioned off. A firm in Nottingham will buy the job lot and then re auction them off to a load of wannabee millionaires who fully intend to re auction it off on ebay. Someone will buy it and it will be couriered to the new owner who will not be in when the driver arrives etc etc......

I suspect this is just a thread for you to gloat, look at me, I already own the expensive piece of tat that they wrongly delivered. I'm better than you.

Ring them up, sort it out and stop being a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.