WTF is Manchester looking like Moscow in Glatnost

Antonio’s.

I was gutted when Cafe Metro went. I was always in there when in town.

I’m at Curzon Ashton v Hereford on Saturday and will eat in Liverpool first. Gentrification kills cities. Manchester will become a London of the north.
"Will become"?
There's already New Islington.....

I love nothing more than drinking a Cafe Nero Latte, House Blend of course, along with an M&S Crossiant, which I buy before going to Cafe Nero. From there on I love people watching and seeing the world go by. Heaven. The cheaper alternative is going to Greggs, which just isn’t the same.
Cafe Nero is definitely the best of the chain coffee houses in my opinion.

I'm not a mad coffee drinker to be fair. A strong one in the morning and that's it really.

I do like a coffee stout though

Reactions: jrb
I honestly used to love the Koffee Pot on Stevenson Square. When it moved I gave it a couple of go s .
I was working near Piccadilly Gardens a few weeks ago and thought I’d pop in .
shite doesn’t cover it .
I asked for my coffee to be served with my breakfast . Came almost immediately , bu5 not the coffee I’d ordered.
Breakfast was obviously pre prepared. I used to love the Kippers on sourdough. It’s not available any more but the Irish breakfast was average at best .Manchester has a lack of decent breakfast places at the minute .
I don't have breakfast in town often at all but I did go to Pollen once. It's definitely a posh place, full of out of towners and quite pricey but the food was really good.

It was miles nicer than the last time I'd eaten at Koffee Pot.

It's extremely difficult nowadays to find anywhere in town where you're going to get decent value. Like many have said, there are plenty with cash to burn in MCR and the prices in the eateries only reflect that.

Take that Hip Hop Chip Shop gaff for example. Absolutely shite and expensive. Tony's chippy pisses all over it and it's got to be around 25% cheaper.

Blame Nigella, she started the craze. She had the cheek to call avocado on toast a “recipe.”
Great thread. “All our Yesterdays Fry ups”
I love good avacado toast, I also love a good fry up in a greasy spoon, I love good biscuits and gravy with runny fried eggs, love kippers, really not much I don’t like. A good breakfast burrito or huevos rancheros is hard to beat

Had an early morning mooch about town and now having a quiet pint in Cask before a bus home and I thought I was in Russia as the cold war ended

Federal
Gooey bakery and cafe
Ezra & Gil

Why the fuck are people queing outside several cafes for hrs on end ????

Sorry but fuck off, if you are hungry you go n eat, what sad **** spends an hour in a queue to buy avacardo on toast or fucking pain au chocolat

wierdos get in the fucking pub and buy a fry up or go lidl for a croissant

it's the sourdough bread gangs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.