WTF was all that about with Balo.

redmizzle said:
gooney said:
I said a while ago when there was a thread about loving how balotelli doesnt give damn and is so different that by the end of the season large majority of City fans will turn on him. Most disagreed as he was acting like an idiot in a game City was winng, I said as soon as the team gets negative result, his behaviour will get on peoples nerve. I really think Milan screwed you guys with this boy, he has issues you cant fix

At yet you wanted him at your club? Hypocrite.
I never wanted him at all. i said as soon as City signed him that this will end up in tears and I used the Inter Chelsea first game last season as how unstable this guy can be. Inter was winning 2-1 and Chelsea was really going for it, malouda played left back and kalou left winger and chelsea was attacking all the time there. He refused to track back once and zanetti was really struggling and the players were telling him help out and he basically refused. on the right hand you had Eto working like a dog for the team, and this is a player who has won everything possible and truly world class. Balotellis talent doesnt matter as his attitude sucks.

Its easy to mention the goals he has scored, most were tap ins. But how often des he do a job for the team? You saw what barca did to us, players like xavi, messi, iniesta working their ass of for their team and this boy thinks he's above that

Redmizzle, I've been one of the biggest supporters of patience and giving Roberto and his signings time. But it is impossible to defend tonight. Maybe one decent goalscoring chance? Shocking.
Mancini has effectively staked his job on Balotelli being a success. And as Mad Mario is taking the piss and treating our club as a gap year before he signs for AC Milan, I have to accept that they are both entering the endgame of their time at City.
No offence taken. I just mourn missed opportunities. Even Alex McCleish has made Mancini look like a mug this season.

gooney said:
redmizzle said:
At yet you wanted him at your club? Hypocrite.
I never wanted him at all. i said as soon as City signed him that this will end up in tears and I used the Inter Chelsea first game last season as how unstable this guy can be. Inter was winning 2-1 and Chelsea was really going for it, malouda played left back and kalou left winger and chelsea was attacking all the time there. He refused to track back once and zanetti was really struggling and the players were telling him help out and he basically refused. on the right hand you had Eto working like a dog for the team, and this is a player who has won everything possible and truly world class. Balotellis talent doesnt matter as his attitude sucks.

Its easy to mention the goals he has scored, most were tap ins. But how often des he do a job for the team? You saw what barca did to us, players like xavi, messi, iniesta working their ass of for their team and this boy thinks he's above that

Stop lying mate. You posted here on Bluemoon that you'd love Mario at your club and Wenger would turn him into a world beater or something along those lines, i just can't be bothered searching through your posts. As an Arsenal fan, the same lot that thought it was ok to sing racist songs at Ade and hound him out of your club what you think about Mario means fuck all to me.

Mario is a troubled soul and sadly Mancini has made his job impossible to keep because of this boy. Both of them will not be here next season and I don’t say that to upset people. It doesn’t matter what talent you have if you don’t have the right attitude and he doesn’t no matter how some people twist and turn the fact that he has looked uninterested 90% of the time he has played

gooney said:
Mario is a troubled soul and sadly Mancini has made his job impossible to keep because of this boy. Both of them will not be here next season and I don’t say that to upset people. It doesn’t matter what talent you have if you don’t have the right attitude and he doesn’t no matter how some people twist and turn the fact that he has looked uninterested 90% of the time he has played

Stop chatting shit.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:43 am --<br /><br />
gooney said:
Its easy to mention the goals he has scored, most were tap ins.

Such utter rubbish.

I once got boiler treatment in my eye that burned like a motha, at 11:45. I couldnt see properly and was no good in work so they sent me home.

Now i know im a petulant soft **** who cant be arsed, a discrace to the company, tho i perform well, my attitude warrants my moving on. The Gaffer should dismiss my obvious talent for the job, because certain people who couldnt do my job, 0.00000000000000000 repeat to fade % as good, think im shit at my job.

Dzecko our best player tonight, get a grip he went missing for 15-20 mins of the game, tho i dont consider his fault he was playing to deep (tevez he is not) a lot of the game.

Tevez brought a spark to others around him but for me was our worst player tonight (im a tevez fan) tonight he wasnt on his game, desire non, passing awfull. dont forget he got has much time as Balo, and apart from the others responding to his presence, did a lot less.

Zabba had a good game given his position. Ya Ya equaly had a decent enough outing. m.o.n Micah again for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.