WTF was all that about with Balo.

City Raider said:
if this is true i cant believe the club leaked it, just makes us look stupid

any other top club covers this up

Either that or have the Mario lynch mob out in full force.

redmizzle said:
LongsightM13 said:
Is that really the best you can do?
A team which will be relegated?
Oh, and he got himself sent off. Point proven. A flat track bully and will never be a blue hero. He only plays when he feels like it. The Goat played like his life depended on it.
No comparison on ability, but no comparison on heart or guts either.

When was the last time we won there? He was harshly sent off as well. His debut goal got us a vital away win in Europe, his goal earned us a pont against Fulham and a hattrick that earned us 3 points against Villa.

Not all players will run around like Shaun Goater and he wasn't even the worst player on the pitch tonight, just went off due to an allergy but there's still a witch hunt from ''City fans''.
So because I am disgusted by the cowardly no-show and craven disrespect to the badge by a £20m striker who can't wait to go back to Italy, I'm not a 'City fan'?
Preposterous and ridiculous. Not even worth debating.

One thing I will say about Balotelli, and in fact, about the team this season, is that we do seem to be coming up with a lot of excuses when things go wrong, and Mancini is guilty of this.

Balotelli - I don't care how talented a player is, you have to work hard. I don't mean tonight, but in general, when he does something wrong on the pitch, (bad pass, not closing down) Mancini is always ready with an excuse. He's young yes, but so are lots of other players. It's not a matter of adapting to the game with Balotelli, it's a matter of completely changing his attitude to football, and in particular, this football club. You can't do that by being really soft with him.

Also, it's starting to rub off on the fans. I've hated teams that constantly moan to the referee, go down easy (to 'win' free kicks), dive and make stupid cynical fouls. We're doing this far too much and even our fans in the stands are starting to claim for fouls that are never fouls in a million years! Just compare some of the things you heard at a game now, to what you heard let's say 6 years ago. I've noticed that we're almost becoming 'Ronaldo-esque' in a persistent howling at the referee to give free-kicks for nothing, niggling things. It's a horrible way to play football, and if that's what football has become, we don't necessarily need to continue the shite trend!

Cup competitions - This worried me before tonight, and rightly so. In his pre-match press conference, Mancini said, "we have to remember, after tomorrow's game, it is only half time.." What a shit thing to say! From what I gather, he thinks this about other games to, like the FA Cup, and he's far too reliant on bringing the opposition back to Manchester, "on a good pitch." I'm guessing he told the team not to concede tonight, and when they did, his game plan fucked up. At HT, he probably said keep the ball get at least one goal, see what happens, but don't concede. (Like at Notts County (0-0) and Leicester (2-1)). We conceded after HT in all three of those games and scored in only one. Worrying.

LongsightM13 said:
redmizzle said:
When was the last time we won there? He was harshly sent off as well. His debut goal got us a vital away win in Europe, his goal earned us a pont against Fulham and a hattrick that earned us 3 points against Villa.

Not all players will run around like Shaun Goater and he wasn't even the worst player on the pitch tonight, just went off due to an allergy but there's still a witch hunt from ''City fans''.
So because I am disgusted by the cowardly no-show and craven disrespect to the badge by a £20m striker who can't wait to go back to Italy, I'm not a 'City fan'?
Preposterous and ridiculous. Not even worth debating.

Don't take it personally at all, i was speaking generally. I guess the difference in opinion is that i don't think he's ''a cowardly no-show'' who set out with an aim to ''disrespect the badge'' as you put it.

We lost a vital game and everyone's upset. However it's totally unfair to direct all this bile (again not speaking about you personally) at him because he had an allergy which forced him off the pitch and somehow people don't want to hear it because he is Mario Balotelli so there must definitely be some sinister side to it.
He was far from the worst player on the pitch tonight and he didn't put the price tag on himself either.

As far as i'm concerned most of the criticism he's getting has very little to do with his actual performance on the pitch tonight and all to do with reputation.

I said a while ago when there was a thread about loving how balotelli doesnt give damn and is so different that by the end of the season large majority of City fans will turn on him. Most disagreed as he was acting like an idiot in a game City was winng, I said as soon as the team gets negative result, his behaviour will get on peoples nerve. I really think Milan screwed you guys with this boy, he has issues you cant fix

gooney said:
I said a while ago when there was a thread about loving how balotelli doesnt give damn and is so different that by the end of the season large majority of City fans will turn on him. Most disagreed as he was acting like an idiot in a game City was winng, I said as soon as the team gets negative result, his behaviour will get on peoples nerve. I really think Milan screwed you guys with this boy, he has issues you cant fix

At yet you wanted him at your club? Hypocrite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.