WTF was all that about with Balo.

typicalcity68 said:
Colin bell arrived at City when he was 20 yrs old, and we were in the "nd Division. Balotelli has come into one of the toughest league's in the world and has scored 10 in 17. I really don't understand what you want from the lad.
I think he is ace, and I like his attitude...it's what comes with some players...it's called a flawed genius.
He is a young lad...have patience.

Best post on this thread.
Balotelli was brilliant, he has been since he arrived.

The worst player on the pitch was Dzeko by far, balotelli is 10x the player dzeko is.

20sbc07 said:
typicalcity68 said:
Colin bell arrived at City when he was 20 yrs old, and we were in the "nd Division. Balotelli has come into one of the toughest league's in the world and has scored 10 in 17. I really don't understand what you want from the lad.
I think he is ace, and I like his attitude...it's what comes with some players...it's called a flawed genius.

The worst player on the pitch was Dzeko by far, balotelli is 10x the player dzeko is.

Dzeko was one of our better performers tonight

Aye, when Ryan Giggs did this last season, the whole world laughed that he had the shits. When Balo does it, he's a "lazy fucking **** who doesn't deserve to wear the shirt."

And who says that there's not an even ground in football?

As soon as as I saw Mancini waving his arms about and the commentator suggested there were 10 men on the field I fucking knew it was Mario who was dicking about.

Here you go let's junp on his back because he is a controversial figure. Ffs it was clear he wasn't feeling well and for all we know he could have rubbed some deap heat in his eye by accident so let's not jump on his back lads. We will stuff them at our place!

20sbc07 said:
typicalcity68 said:

Utterly fucking ridiculous. At least Dzeko didn't bottle it in the cold. Mario did. An outrageous coward and pansy who turned in the sort of non-performance which gets managers sacked
Anyone trying to defend Balo tonight has 'jumped the shark'. We are not at the stage when we can afford to carry non-triers or passengers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.