WTF was all that about with Balo.

anyone noticed that all the stupid comments saying they don't want him playing for us and so on are from posters with hardly any posts, im not saying that those with few posts arn't aloud an opinion and/or don't know what their talking about, but i think we might have been invaded by those lot.

Thought Townsend summed it up pretty well - you need everyone commited in these types of games

Starting with Balo was one thing - why was he not subbed at half time there was obviousely something wrong.

Ok lot of ranting goin on, understandably i spose, considering the match was still underway.

Simple facts about Balo:

1. He's talented
2. He knows it
3. Only tries half the time
4. Cos he can score for fun

Unfortunately, this all adds up to problems for City when the going gets tough.

This is why many fans are fed up of him, and as patient as i am, i am starting to agree.

The next question is, with all the resources, and hopefully C L to offer next season, should City give him another season to show he can improve his commitment?

DSonBlue said:
Ok lot of ranting goin on, understandably i spose, considering the match was still underway.

Simple facts about Balo:

1. He's talented
2. He knows it
3. Only tries half the time
4. Cos he can score for fun

Unfortunately, this all adds up to problems for City when the going gets tough.

This is why many fans are fed up of him, and as patient as i am, i am starting to agree.

The next question is, with all the resources, and hopefully C L to offer next season, should City give him another season to show he can improve his commitment?
Good points. Steady on though, it looks like you may not have posted enough times to express an idea.

Stillsy said:
Here you go let's junp on his back because he is a controversial figure. Ffs it was clear he wasn't feeling well and for all we know he could have rubbed some deap heat in his eye by accident so let's not jump on his back lads. We will stuff them at our place!

Agree. If it was someone like Kompany or Zabaleta, most here would be hoping he's alright etc but because it's Balotelli he instantly gets slagged off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.